Our cabin no longer sleeps 3!!

Chewbecca

We're booked on the 10 night Journey cruise from Miami next Easter weekend, my husband & our son. After reading threads here today, I thought I'd check out the post refit deck plans and discovered that our (carefully selected) room no longer has the sofa bed!

We've messaged Az today, it will be interesting to see where they suggest our son will sleep! I'm surprised we haven't heard from them to be honest. Maybe the plans aren't final, in which case, why publish them and worry booked guests?!

We're booked on the 10 night Journey cruise from Miami next Easter weekend, my husband & our son. After reading threads here today, I thought I'd check out the post refit deck plans and discovered that our (carefully selected) room no longer has the sofa bed!

We've messaged Az today, it will be interesting to see where they suggest our son will sleep! I'm surprised we haven't heard from them to be honest. Maybe the plans aren't final, in which case, why publish them and worry booked guests?!

Our UK managing director, Richard Twynam, is very responsive to emails. I'd send him a plea for assistance. Rtwynam@azamaraclubcruises.com

Chewbecca, we´re on the same cruise and had to change our cabin.

Our booked cabin will now an accessible cabin and we have now a cabin at the opposite site of the ship. Our TA mentioned it after watching the new deck plans and called me to ask about my wishes for the new cabin.

Hi

We had a similar issue with our owners suite on our HK to SNG trip booked for 2016

After a number of phone calls by our TA we got it sorted .Apparently the sofa bed is being removed from suites.

We have been assured a rollaway will be available for the third passenger .

I was surprised that the refit deck plans have dropped the third berth option for these bigger suites as the owners and ocean view suites are the best option for couples travelling with a third family member.

We travel with our 18 year old son and a separate cabin for him paying a single supplement is not cost effective and we prefer the amenities a suite comes with .