Adonia restricted view cabins - still HC?

soraya

Hi Everyone

Just booked an HC cabin on Adonia and see on this forum that they are considered to be part restricted view. It doesn't say that on P&O's website - they have IE as obstructed view.

Can anyone help with this? There was a post with a link to this info on P&O's website but the link is broken and P&O show this info for every ship but the Adonia on their website.

Hoping that I haven't just made a mistake in the booking as I don't want a restricted view! Do you think they'll let me change it?

Thanks

Edited by soraya

Hi Everyone

Just booked an HC cabin on Adonia and see on this forum that they are considered to be part restricted view. It doesn't say that on P&O's website - they have IE as obstructed view.

Can anyone help with this? There was a post with a link to this info on P&O's website but the link is broken and P&O show this info for every ship but the Adonia on their website.

Hoping that I haven't just made a mistake in the booking as I don't want a restricted view! Do you think they'll let me change it?

Thanks

Haven't been on this ship, so cannot confirm . however if you paid a select fare you should be able to change cabin...as long as they have spare ones.

If you bookedvia a TA, you will have to get them contact p and o.

If you booked direct with p and o contact them and discuss what the situation is with each cabin.

This will only work if you paid a select fare.

HC was the part obscured balcony cabin grade up to last year but in this year's deck plans the part obscured cabins are indeed IE grade.

There are only 6 partially obscured balcony cabins on Adonia so the vast majority of those booking these on any fare type will get upgraded. The amount of obscurity is very little anyway.

Rest assured, in your case a HC cabin in this year's Adonia deck plans is described as a non-obscured balcony cabin with shower on A or C deck.

Thank you so much for that - it popped into my head just as P&O closed for the night. The IE grade was cheaper but I didn't book it as I didn't want to take the chance. Can relax and sleep now :)