Club Class dining on Royal Princess

kstrittm

Good morning, all -- I'm booked on the Royal in a few weeks in a Penthouse suite. Can anybody tell me where breakfast is served these days? Is it still in Sabbatini's or have they moved it to the Club Class Dining Room (and can you tell me which one that might be)?

Thanks and happy cruising...

For breakfast you will have the choice of either the Specialty Dining Mimosa Breakfast or the Club Class Dining section of the MDR--though I seem to recall one report that on disembarkation morning only one was offered.

And if somebody does not respond here with the precise locations of both rest assured the information will be in your suite upon boarding.

Suite breakfast is still separate from Club Class dining. Assume it's in a specialty restaurant, and your steward will know and/or you'll receive a flyer with the info on it. You're welcome to go to Club Class breakfast if you so desire, though if you aren't traveling with other CC/mini-suite companions, I can't imagine why you'd do that (except for disembarkation day, when Suite breakfast is not offered).

Suite breakfast would be in Sabatini's. It was on Regal so I assume it would be the same on Royal. CC Dining would likely to be in the Concerto Dining room on deck 6. Check your Princess Patter once on board.