What other lines does Carnival own?

Megan_Strick

I'm looking at a Hawaiian cruise for my sons graduation in 2011. He will be going in the Marines after school so we only have a small time frame to take the cruise. The one I found that I likes was NCL. If they do own it will I get perks from being a past guest on a Carnival Cruise?

I'm looking at a Hawaiian cruise for my sons graduation in 2011. He will be going in the Marines after school so we only have a small time frame to take the cruise. The one I found that I likes was NCL. If they do own it will I get perks from being a past guest on a Carnival Cruise?

Carnival owns Princess, Holland America, Costa, P&O, Cunard, Seabourn and a couple of others. Carnival does not own NCL.

How about the perks for past guests on the other Carnival Lines?

That is a good question, I don't know what perks they give to their past guests, but that does give me the idea to ask. I will list a thread in each cruise line that Carnival owns and then post it here so you will know.

Royal Carribean own NCL. Carnival almost did. Quite a story behind it, too. Read "Devils Of The Deep Blue Sea" (book) for all the details. The same book also goes into detail on how Carnival aquired it's other lines.

I dont think so!!!! lmao... RCL owns some other lines, but not NCL, sorry. They own Celebrity and that other one starting with a A, Amazara, or some such.

NCL is by itself.

I dont think so!!!! lmao... RCL owns some other lines, but not NCL, sorry. They own Celebrity and that other one starting with a A, Amazara, or some such.

NCL is by itself.

My mistake :o Been a while since I read the book. I guess it was that RCL almost had NCL.............

That is a good question, I don't know what perks they give to their past guests, but that does give me the idea to ask. I will list a thread in each cruise line that Carnival owns and then post it here so you will know.

the only erk you get is a past guest discount--if its available. Other then that you get a blue card that states its your first time on the line.

Although carnival owns the other cruiselines-- they are all so very different.

PS- since your son in going into the Marines--might i suggest

marinemomsonline. best group of ladies who got me through the most longest 12 weeks of my life.

They are the ones who gave me the dates for me son to get in on boot camp so he could be home for Christmas-- worked like a charm for both of my kids. Good luck to you

How about the perks for past guests on the other Carnival Lines?

Nope. Each brand has it's own past guest program and they are not reciprocal.

You are entitled to past guest discounts on all their brands, if offered.

Here's a list for ya....

Carnival Corporation & Plc

Carnival plc is a cruise company having a portfolio of cruise brands and is a provider of cruises to all vacation destinations. The cruise brands of the Company includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises (Princess), Costa Cruises (Costa), Holland America Line, P&O Cruises, Cunard Line (Cunard), AIDA Cruises (AIDA), P&O Cruises Australia, Ocean Village, Ibero Cruises and The Yachts of Seabourn (Seabourn). In addition to the cruise operations, the Company owns Holland America Tours and Princess Tours. (Source: 10-K)

My mistake :o Been a while since I read the book. I guess it was that RCL almost had NCL.............

Nope, I don't think anyone has almost had NCL, nor wants to...Star would probably like to get rid of them...But RCI/Celebrity almost had P&O/Princess, but she went to Carnival. EM

Archived