Carnival Victory details.

We are flying in a few days early and staying at Hilton Airport in Miami, and renting a car

I'm trying to book a cruise on Carnival Victory on Sept. 11, for me and wife 5th year anniversary.

We are gonna do a balcony room, should i request a certain floor , so the way it will guarantee a remodeled room?

What kind of condition is this ship in?

Did i make a good choice?

Thank so much all in advance!

We just came off the Victory and while we had a good time I wouldn't say it was the "best" ship in the fleet. It didn't have all of the 2.0 upgrades (which we missed). We had a first time cruiser with us and they thought the ship was beautiful and didn't notice the "tiredness" of the ship, so it's all a matter of perspective.

Would I sail on the Victory again? Probably not, it's a 4-5 hour drive for us, so I would probably look for a ship that had more of the upgrades. If I was already in Miami for something else I would go on her again.

We are flying in a few days early and staying at Hilton Airport in Miami, and renting a car

I'm trying to book a cruise on Carnival Victory on Sept. 11, for me and wife 5th year anniversary.

We are gonna do a balcony room, should i request a certain floor , so the way it will guarantee a remodeled room?

What kind of condition is this ship in?

Did i make a good choice?

Thank so much all in advance!

We loved the Victory for a short get-away. We did however find that it definitely had a have fun party atmosphere. We had one of the L-shaped balconies for the first time and fell in love with it. The room was smaller, but the balcony twice as long with a full lounger in addition to the two chairs. Plus, because of the long hallway as you enter the room, the cabin seems more quiet to us. Otherwise, she is just a standard Carnival ship - not all the bells and whistles but still a fun time.

• 2 weeks later...
We loved the Victory for a short get-away. We did however find that it definitely had a have fun party atmosphere. We had one of the L-shaped balconies for the first time and fell in love with it. The room was smaller, but the balcony twice as long with a full lounger in addition to the two chairs. Plus, because of the long hallway as you enter the room, the cabin seems more quiet to us. Otherwise, she is just a standard Carnival ship - not all the bells and whistles but still a fun time.

We are booked in cabin 6459 on Victory sailing 09/11/2017. We had our first "L-shaped" balcony on Splendor last Oct (cabin 7434). LOVE these cabins!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got off the Victory yesterday and have already posted a review you can search and find.

She's a little tired - our handle was broken in the shower. The doors needed some painting. But you know what, none of that mattered! We still had a fabulous time! Kat the bartender on the Serenity Deck is the best one on the ship. Tell her Angela from North Carolina sent you!