Breeze cove balcony 2279 or 2 Windows and dbl the room 1148?

So we are currently booked in a cove balcony for our November cruise. Cabin 2279 is the 4th cabin on starboard side. It was the only cove balcony available not under the galley. My concern is sea spray and possibly having to shut the balcony part off because of rough seas. The gulf can get pretty crazy at the end of November. This would be our 2nd cove balcony, the 1st on the Magic. We loved being close to the water.

So I have noticed that a L Shaped cabin #1448 is available. We love the large double windows and extra floor space. We have sailed in this cabin type previously on the Glory. We don't mind being at the back of the ship and the vibrations put us right to sleep. Even the rattleing is like white noise to us! More room and relaxing to watch if we have bad weather.

My husband is willing to change if since downgrading we could get $200 OBC. Before I call just to see what they would offer for a downgrade...........What would you do?

I think you'll enjoy your cove balcony. The sea spray really isn't that big of a deal, and the coves very rarely get locked. It takes some very rough seas for that to happen. It's so nice being so close to the water & being able to look straight down & sea the water (unlike the higher balconies). It's the only balcony I've had that I felt was truly worth the extra money, as I can easily do without a balcony.