First timer- Very Frustrated with Booking Process

jkadventures

I'm told there is no code to enter to receive the online booking OBC of $150.

RE our F&F sale, there is no code required, I'm told. Here's the email I just received: "There’s no code required! The promo code in the T&Cs for F&F is for the travel agents, it does not apply to online bookings. The discounted price and the online bonus is automatically applied to applicable voyages."

If you're still frustrated, call our 800 number and book through one of our agents.

I never asked about a code for the OBC. Here's the quote from your website: Promo code (AUGUST SALE) must be listed in the reservation at the time of booking. I'm not seeing where it refers to travel agents only. When you initiate a booking online, the only promo that shows up is the BOGOHO. If you have to call to get the Friends & Family ten percent off, it should say that.

I never asked about a code for the OBC. Here's the quote from your website: Promo code (AUGUST SALE) must be listed in the reservation at the time of booking. I'm not seeing where it refers to travel agents only. When you initiate a booking online, the only promo that shows up is the BOGOHO. If you have to call to get the Friends & Family ten percent off, it should say that.

Hi jkadventures,

I'm sorry this is frustrating and confusing. Believe it or not, we REALLY DO want you to book and get the discount!

I'm told the F&F 10% discount will be automatically applied, no need for a code or to call in. I only suggested calling in since our agents will appy the F&F 10% and I'm assured the online OBC for you as well.

Sometimes it's just easier dealing with a human than a computer.