Azamara Journey Again

sparklerod

Not sure what I was thinking booking a new cruise with Azamara. Had a horrible experience with ChoiceAir couldn't get out to catch flights & they would not accommodate us so we missed our first cruise port. Other passengers that booked their own air from the same town as us were able to get out dealing direct with the airlines. We tried & tried even our cruise agent and got nowhere with any compensation from Azamara. And yet passengers who were on another cruise that got sick from a pre cruise hotel that they booked on their own were compensated with huge discounts etc. from Azamara even though they did not book hotel from them. I just found this out after booking my present cruise. This will be our 3rd journey. Thanks for letting me vent! I hope I won't be disappointed in my decision after such a horrible nightmare.

Not sure what I was thinking booking a new cruise with Azamara. Had a horrible experience with ChoiceAir couldn't get out to catch flights & they would not accommodate us so we missed our first cruise port. Other passengers that booked their own air from the same town as us were able to get out dealing direct with the airlines. We tried & tried even our cruise agent and got nowhere with any compensation from Azamara. And yet passengers who were on another cruise that got sick from a pre cruise hotel that they booked on their own were compensated with huge discounts etc. from Azamara even though they did not book hotel from them. I just found this out after booking my present cruise. This will be our 3rd journey. Thanks for letting me vent! I hope I won't be disappointed in my decision after such a horrible nightmare.

You had a bad experience, came on a message board to vent, that bit I get but to book another cruise with the same line prior to venting I don't get....

Have you booked your own travel this time? Don't really understand reference to other cruise where passenger got sick either, did you get sick and miss flight as a consequence?

Anyway really hope you enjoy your trip this time.

Hello sparklerod,

This does sound like a nightmare for you. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Am I correct in thinking you're onboard the Journey now?