Random Sharpie question

CruiseStew

We also did the Matte for all three of our kids! We used a long size Disney Parks pen, and they also had no problem using them. I'm sure they would have no problem using regular sized sharpies, I think they have become quite used to them! Happy cruising!3c2555332b79b8baf125335bb28f3dce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Tkerniroc,

I'm sure you and your kids love your matte, and this is not in anyway to take away from the pleasure and pride I'm sure you and your kids have with them.

But I think the fine line of the pen really brings out the discrepancies in the autographs.

Mickey's is not in line with what a company standard signature should be.

Jake's is also completely wrong.

I would definitely stick with a sharpie as the thicker tip does hide some of these mistakes that are very easy to make when in a costume.

ex techie

Tkerniroc,

I'm sure you and your kids love your matte, and this is not in anyway to take away from the pleasure and pride I'm sure you and your kids have with them.

But I think the fine line of the pen really brings out the discrepancies in the autographs.

Mickey's is not in line with what a company standard signature should be.

Jake's is also completely wrong.

I would definitely stick with a sharpie as the thicker tip does hide some of these mistakes that are very easy to make when in a costume.

ex techie

Agreed, they aren't perfect, but it's hard to argue with a three year old when they want Mickey to use the Mickey Mouse pen lol

Agreed, they aren't perfect, but it's hard to argue with a three year old when they want Mickey to use the Mickey Mouse pen lol

Oh absolutely! And all that does matter is your kids are happy with them!

It was just a point to others that a sharpie may give more accurate signatures.

I hope your kids treasure the mattes and love them!

ex techie

We did ours on the cruise with regular different colored sharpies. Turned the matte with a ziplock Baggie with the markers to the desk and got it back with all the main characters and Princess. Put our picture from castaway cay with the boat behind us. Best souvenir

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did ours on the cruise with regular different colored sharpies. Turned the matte with a ziplock Baggie with the markers to the desk and got it back with all the main characters and Princess. Put our picture from castaway cay with the boat behind us. Best souvenir

Just a comment on this. You can no longer turn in items to be signed at Guest Services to be signed and then returned to your room at the end of the cruise.

You can, however, bring things to the meet & greets and have the characters sign them. I believe OP was asking about whether the characters there would do better with the larger sharpie or the regular one.

This service ended a couple of years ago. You can take items to meet and greets for signatures, but no more dropping off at Guest Services.