Aft Cabins Divina

looking4info

New to MSC. We have sailed in aft cabins on RCI and found them to our liking so I am

inquiring about aft cabins on the Divina.

Contemplating a trip early next year and there is availability on the aft of cabins 8271, 8173, 8268,8266.

All thoughts and comments welcome. Thanks in advance.

From the deck plans, I am sure you are aware that 8266 & 8271 are handicapped accessible cabins and should not be booked unless you need them. There are several threads here - long ones - on which people have asked about various cabins and been given answers and even pictures. One is by Skier52 and is currently near the top of this page. There is another thread, probably several pages back, discussing B1, B2 and B3 cabins. Even more info and pictures. EM

New to MSC. We have sailed in aft cabins on RCI and found them to our liking so I am

Contemplating a trip early next year and there is availability on the aft of cabins 8271, 8173, 8268,8266.

Those cabins are directly above the Black and White lounge which is one of the main evening/night-time entertainment venues. In fact 8271 and 8273 are directly above the stage where the musicians perform

The balconies are only the same size as a standard cabin so apart from the views there is not much going for those cabins.

Essiesmom has already pointed out that two of them are "H" cabins so may not be bookable unless you actually need an"H" cabin.

Pete

Deck 10 and 11 have much bigger balconies, look at the deck plans.