All at sea, at least I think so.

Colin2009

Hi we are off on an adventure on the Oceana next week, and have noticed an anomaly on our itinary. It states we have two sea days, which are coloured blue on our cruise personaliser. However we have two more days marked as "the Mesinna Straight" cruising. So what's the difference, why only two days marked on the personaliser, when really it is four. Or am I missing something?

What are P and O up to?

Hi we are off on an adventure on the Oceana next week, and have noticed an anomaly on our itinary. It states we have two sea days, which are coloured blue on our cruise personaliser. However we have two more days marked as "the Mesinna Straight" cruising. So what's the difference, why only two days marked on the personaliser, when really it is four. Or am I missing something?

What are P and O up to?

You're sailing through the Messina Straight which is an experience - make sure you are up on deck at the very front if it isn't too early. Very windy though so if there is a Mrs Colin going tell her not to wear a skirt as it ends up around your neck ! Lovely scenery - enjoy:)

Re P&O - I know what you mean but 4 sea days on that itinerary isn't bad as it is a fabulous list of places. You'll need the rest as it is quite port intensive. :D

Hi Colin 2009. As Presto2 said you may appreciate the extra "sea days". I have just cruised the 14 day Venice to Venice on Oceana and it is a wonderful itinerary but very busy and tiring if you explore and make the most of every port. Perhaps one of the best port schedules I have experienced. Enjoy and relax on the "Messina Strait" crossing days.