Ventura cabins

CABINET

I have actually tagged on to the bottom of a Ventura review post but, just in case nobody pops in there I thought I would try a new post.

We are going on Ventura on 2018 as my sister and brother-in-law are renewing their wedding vows.

I wonder if anybody could recommend a quiet balcony cabin or even just give some guidance about best location as we are completely new to this boat.

I have actually tagged on to the bottom of a Ventura review post but, just in case nobody pops in there I thought I would try a new post.

We are going on Ventura on 2018 as my sister and brother-in-law are renewing their wedding vows.

I wonder if anybody could recommend a quiet balcony cabin or even just give some guidance about best location as we are completely new to this boat.

Our favourite cabins on Ventura and Azura are C752 and C753. The cabins overlook the wake at the back corners of the ship so there is zero passing traffic, when at sea they tend to be less breezy than the cabins along the side.

Our favourite cabins on Ventura and Azura are C752 and C753. The cabins overlook the wake at the back corners of the ship so there is zero passing traffic, when at sea they tend to be less breezy than the cabins along the side.

Thanks very much. My googling didn't yield many results but somebody did recommend C609 (albeit in 2012) so maybe Deck C is the one to go for.

Ventura has larger balconies on C deck. They extend out further than those above which are half the size. Consequently C deck balconies are overlooked from above. The ones Josy 1953 recommended are actually on the aft not the side of the ship and the aforementioned problem does not occur with those two. They are paired with suites so fewer people will be going to that area. The same applies with D734, D735 and E734 and E735 but these are on lower decks getting closer to Havana Night Club . There are a number of Aft Balconies on B deck, but these are not with suite neighbours so you will have more people in the area.

I should suggest also looking at starboard (even numbered) Balconies on Lido Deck provided they are well forward. These are below Thermal Suite not the Gym as on other side. Note L202 has a steel fronted balcony. Lido Balconies are much cheaper generally than aft balconies which are considered "premium".

Regards John

Edited by john watson