Ventura suite question

Mynki

Hello

We normally sail on Celebrity but have been invited on a P&O cruise. I have a few questions that I wonder if people could answer please :-

Do suite guests have a lounge and restaurant available to suite only guests? Something comparable to Michaels Club and Luminae etc?

Do P&O offer all inclusive drinks packages? If so, what are their costs?

What (if any) amenities are available to those booking suites?

Can anyone who has sailed on an S class ship state how Ventura compares to these ships?

Thanks in advance.

Suite members get benefits such as priority boarding and a butler however I don't believe you don't have a specific restaurant.

You can get an all inclusive drinks package which I believe is £35 and has 20 refills and I know they also have a costa coffee drinks deal.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There isnt a seperate lounge or restaurant for suite passengers except for breakfast when you can eat in Epicurean the fine dining restaurant which has an outside terrace,or have breakfast served in your suite by your butler.You can also have lunch and dinner served in your suite.

P and O don't have an alcoholic drinks package like on Celebriity but you can buy a package of bottles of wine for dinner.

We have sailed both on Celebrity Equinox a soltice class ship and Ventura and would say the Celebrity ship was nicer than Ventura.There seemed to be more passenger space on Equinox but I think the ship is about the same size as Ventura but has less passengers.

The buffet on Equinox was much better.

Hello

We normally sail on Celebrity but have been invited on a P&O cruise. I have a few questions that I wonder if people could answer please :-

Do suite guests have a lounge and restaurant available to suite only guests? Something comparable to Michaels Club and Luminae etc?

Do P&O offer all inclusive drinks packages? If so, what are their costs?

What (if any) amenities are available to those booking suites?

Can anyone who has sailed on an S class ship state how Ventura compares to these ships?

Thanks in advance.

If I was you I would take a look at the thread 'Are Suites worth the extra money?' - it might help you.

I'm afraid they do not have a separate restaurant, apart from having breakfast, or a separate lounge area. You need to travel on Cunard Grill Class for that! :)

Happy Cruising! :)

Edited by Cruise Puss

Thanks for all the replies. My family are fans of P&O and we like Celebrity. They are of the opinion that P&O offer better value for money and mine differs, so I wanted to compare facts so we could make a decision as to sail with them or not.

Thanks again.