Queen Victoria November 30, 2015

jgd3rdbcfd

Wife and I are looking into taking this cruise having traveled on Q Elizabeth last year. Has anyone booked this cruise, does anyone know of a 'good deal'? Cunard sent us an email about 2 for 1 sale ending on Sep 1. I think that if it does not sell well there may be a better deal next week. Any help out there?

I could see that a cruise round the Med at this time of year might be a hard sell but Early Saver prices are keen for UK travellers so the offers may not get better.

My only advice would be to book when you are happy with the price.

I could see that a cruise round the Med at this time of year might be a hard sell but Early Saver prices are keen for UK travellers so the offers may not get better.

My only advice would be to book when you are happy with the price.

....and then don't look at the prices again in case of buyer's remorse. :D

Deals for UK and US differ but , from the UK , we booked a late deal last year for early December for the Med. from Southampton and were lucky with the weather ( 68 degrees in Malaga ) .

A balcony ( CA grade or above ) allocated about 2 weeks before departure worked out at £60 ( $ 100 approx. ) per night .The total price rose by £100 nearer the departure date , I think we booked in September .

We booked this trip on the Victoria a couple of months ago and got a Cunard Fare with choice of balcony cabin and dinner sitting for about £ 80 per night

which we thought was good value .

As others have said , it is a gamble ; if you think the price and conditions are OK at any stage , go for it !