Italian sojourn excursion question

stcroixguy

In October my wife and I along with my wonderful sister and her husband (she'll read this), are taking the Italian Sojourn Cruise. We booked it separately, but with the same Viking agent, Juan, and he knew we were traveling together. We are having Viking do the air also and flying out of Minneapolis, Mn. I am assuming the air will be together but how do we get our excursions and dining arrangements linked? Thanks in advance for your expertise.

stcroixguy

In October my wife and I along with my wonderful sister and her husband (she'll read this), are taking the Italian Sojourn Cruise. We booked it separately, but with the same Viking agent, Juan, and he knew we were traveling together. We are having Viking do the air also and flying out of Minneapolis, Mn. I am assuming the air will be together but how do we get our excursions and dining arrangements linked? Thanks in advance for your expertise.

stcroixguy

I traveled with a friend that lives in a different city and we each paid for trip desperately, therefore, this is how we did it. We selected a time to make reservations for excursions and gave each other a call at that time and were on the phone while we each were on our computers at home and verified with each other as we went down our list and did the same at check out. Then both printed a list of outcome on that date with the information so we would have hard copy for the ship if there were any questions. (I think they have this problem worked out now) If you can make reservations for dining handle it the same way. When you get on board ship, run by the restaurants when you board so they know that you are a group and they can make arrangements to accommodate. They will already have your reservations for that night but they might have to change where they seat you so everyone can be at the table. Though we could not reserve early(V cabin) we did hook up with a birthday table on a particular day when we boarded. They had told us the time and day and when boarded we were able to join them with out a hitch.

I traveled with a friend that lives in a different city and we each paid for trip desperately,

Note to self: when spell check corrects you, make sure they know what they are talking about. Oh, it never hurts to really proofread it before you submit. Desperately makes no sense here. It should be separately. Where is Ann Southern when you need her?