Cabana #19

DCLCrazy

For the first time, I have decided to splurge on a cabana. Has anyone been to #19? Is it in a good location? I think there is a map of where all the cabanas are positioned, but I can't find it. Does anyone have a link?

Also, we were able to book the character breakfast on one of the mornings. It didn't mention an additional charge, only that you needed tickets to attend. Does anyone know if this is correct info?

Thanks!

After writing the first set of questions, I found YouTube videos and saw there was a sort of separation between the beach and cabana 19 by weeds/dune plants. I looked at a video of cabana 20 and didn't see any such thing. So I switched. Are the videos accurate? 20 seems to have a prettier view than 19 for some reason.

For the first time, I have decided to splurge on a cabana. Has anyone been to #19? Is it in a good location? I think there is a map of where all the cabanas are positioned, but I can't find it. Does anyone have a link?

Also, we were able to book the character breakfast on one of the mornings. It didn't mention an additional charge, only that you needed tickets to attend. Does anyone know if this is correct info?

Thanks!

After writing the first set of questions, I found YouTube videos and saw there was a sort of separation between the beach and cabana 19 by weeds/dune plants. I looked at a video of cabana 20 and didn't see any such thing. So I switched. Are the videos accurate? 20 seems to have a prettier view than 19 for some reason.

Well, this picture was taken when the last 4 cabanas (on the left) were first built. There's actually less foliage around these than further down in the numbers. But there's more than this picture shows. Actually, all the cabanas on the family beach have a little greenery between them and the beach. They are sort of on their own little bay in Cabana bay. And some people say it rockier there:

2q2fp07.jpg

As to the Character Breakfast question - there's no extra charge for the breakfast, but it's a ticketed event. Just so they know how many people are coming and when.

Edited by Shmoo here