Kids menu on Dream ?

mrscutecuban

Hey there CCers:

My kid is on the typical 4yr old diet of chicken fingers, fries etc etc... ;) is there a kids menu onboard for meals? I saw a sample dinner menu from past cruise but nothing for the kiddos.

TIA

Yes, there are kid's menus available. Check here:

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/

And, of course, the poolside quick serve locations have the yummiest chicken strips. Also hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, wraps, salads.

Edited by Shmoo here

Depending on your 4 year old, you and they might prefer to have them eat before you go to dinner and they can go play in the kids club while you enjoy a relaxing dinner. Mine would eat chicken tenders from the free room service while we got ready for dinner.

Or you can have the kids meals rushed in the dinning room.

Hey there CCers:

My kid is on the typical 4yr old diet of chicken fingers, fries etc etc... ;) is there a kids menu onboard for meals? I saw a sample dinner menu from past cruise but nothing for the kiddos.

TIA

LOL. Have you been through the peanut butter and jam sandwich phase yet?

Our granddaughter was four when we took her on her first cruise. Also a picky eater. We prepped her beforehand about the food on the cruise. She gowned up every night for dinner, ate from the adult menu, and tried things she'd probably never have tried at home.

Among her favourites were frog's legs and smoked duck. For a few months, whenever we went out for dinner, she'd ask the waittress if they served frog's legs. :-)