Yeungling on the Fantasty

SandSeaSail

We're going on our first Disney cruise and so much is new.

One question we have is whether there will be Yeungling beer available on the Fantasy. We found it at WDW and love it but can't get it in Texas.

How much is the draft beer with or without the mug? Menus I've found only list that there are draft beers available but no price.

So much to learn. I'm just starting with this. Feel free to chime in with differences between DCL and Celebrity or HAL.

Is embarkation time assigned? Are they strict about that?

One question we have is whether there will be Yeungling beer available on the Fantasy. We found it at WDW and love it but can't get it in Texas.

How much is the draft beer with or without the mug? Menus I've found only list that there are draft beers available but no price.

So much to learn. I'm just starting with this. Feel free to chime in with differences between DCL and Celebrity or HAL.

When you do your online check in you will select a Port Arrival Time. These are 15 minute windows that help spread out the crowd. When you check in at the port, you will get a boarding number that is tied to your PAT. You will get the same boarding number regardless if you check in 20 minutes earlier or 3 hours later than your actual PAT.

If you arrive earlier than your PAT, and the terminal is busy (as it well may be for a Dream class ship, before boarding begins) you may be asked to wait (outside) until either your PAT or the terminal is less busy (whichever is first).

Boarding actually begins around 11:15-11:30 with Concierge guests then Platinum Castaway Club members followed by the announcement of boarding numbers. Once the boarding number being announced catches up with the number being issued at check in, Open Boarding is called. Anyone holding any boarding number may board. This typically occurs around 12:30-12:45.

This article may be helpful:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=143

Draft: Yuengling, Michelob Ultra, Samuel Adams, Stella Artois, Heineken, Miller, Coors, Miller Lite, Guinness, Blue Moon and Budweiser

Not all beers will be available at all bars. No idea how accurate it is but is from this year.

The beer mug costs $16.95 for 22 oz + auto grat @15%

I believe draft beers are around $6, and bottles around $4.25-4.95 +15% auto grat.

ex techie

That's about a year old but it's better than the 2010 info I found before. Thanks.

No worries :)

If you haven't already, I'd suggest reading the tip thread sticky for tips and tricks information about your cruise and planning.

Here's a link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2352238

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie