Arcadia suite breakfasts

Victoria '82

Trying to establish where suite passengers have breakfast on the Arcadia. It's excellent on the Azura, Ventura and Britannia as it is in the Epicurean Restaurant but, while the P&O site gives the venue for all of the other ships, it is silent about the Arcadia. We haven't been on her since 2011 and then it was in the suite, MDR or scrum. I wonder if it might be the grill?

Trying to establish where suite passengers have breakfast on the Arcadia. It's excellent on the Azura' date=' Ventura and Britannia as it is in the Epicurean Restaurant but, while the P&O site gives the venue for all of the other ships, it is silent about the Arcadia. We haven't been on her since 2011 and then it was in the suite, MDR or scrum. I wonder if it might be the grill?[/quote']

Not as far as o remember. As you say suite,MDR, or buffet. Sorry.

Trying to establish where suite passengers have breakfast on the Arcadia. It's excellent on the Azura' date=' Ventura and Britannia as it is in the Epicurean Restaurant but, while the P&O site gives the venue for all of the other ships, it is silent about the Arcadia. We haven't been on her since 2011 and then it was in the suite, MDR or scrum. I wonder if it might be the grill?[/quote']

No, not available, we were on her last month and the best option is in cabin.

Thanks folks. Shame really, much as we enjoy breakfast in the suite, popping up to the Epicurean has been so civilised. Guess as it is a fairly new concept it might be rolled out onto the Arcadia by the time we sail on her again. Fingers crossed eh!

Thanks folks. Shame really' date=' much as we enjoy breakfast in the suite, popping up to the Epicurean has been so civilised. Guess as it is a fairly new concept it might be rolled out onto the Arcadia by the time we sail on her again. Fingers crossed eh![/quote']

This is only a guess but maybe it's not available on Arcadia because she still has a 'White Room' (I think). If they have to start prepping earlier in the day for that menu then the kitchen probably doesn't have capacity to do breakfast. If on the other hand it goes over to Epicurean (as I believe Oriana has) maybe they will introduce it? I'm on her in November so I will ask. Also on in Sept 16 so would like to have the extra breakfast option by then! Having said that I much prefer the white Room to Epicurean, there is no comparison if you like lobster!