Good excursions for older travelers

erin327

I will be visiting in May with my husband, two daughters (ages 4 and 7), and my in laws (early 70s with slight mobility issues). I am looking for some gentle shore excursions we could do with our group. We won't be looking for the party bus or anything of that sort, but a nice boat tour or bus tour would be great. Even a snorkel trip that would allow the girls would work as my in laws could enjoy the boat ride and watching the kids snorkel. Do you have any suggestions for me?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in Aruba a couple of years ago, I did the Discover Aruba Tour with De Palm Tours. We got to see a good deal of the island, including: the California Lighthouse, the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Alto Vista Chapel, the Casibari Rock Formation, the Natural Bridge, Lunch at the Aruba B55 Restaurant, and Baby Beach...where you do have the opportunity to snorkel, if you so choose. It was only $65 per person.

• 2 months later...
I would suggest Sonny Binns. We did his tour last week and loved it so much, we are doing it again next month. We are in our sixties and seventies.

Thanks. This is exactly what we did! We LOVED it too! It was perfect for our crowd. We would recommend it to anyone!

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know a good way to get in touch? I've sent 3 reservation requests and haven't heard back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you checked your spam folder? I've had emails from Aruba go to my spam several times.