Balcony on Regal

ezgo

The best deck for a balcony, or any cabin is one that has cabins above and below you. All the standard balconies are the same small size. The premium balconies can be larger if you chose an aft cabin or on the bump out. I have a D4 aft premium balcony in March and it's 9 by 9. You also get a love seat instead of a chair and a little more cabin length, but I hear you lose a couple of drawers.

We had one of the "obstructed balconies" on Emerald deck, E109 and loved the size of our balcony! It is the one that sticks out the most. If you don't mind the bulkhead being part of your balcony instead of the clear barrier, it's great. We were on a Baltic cruise, and didn't feel any motion there. I would book it again in a heartbeat!

We loved our forward obstructed on emerald deck on Royal. Have same one booked on regal. E110 and E109 are the biggest. Huge balconies. We did a cabin crawl in last cruise with 75 people and they all wanted my cabin. Cheaper too!

I just did a transatlantic and had a deluxe balcony. The stateroom was very good but if you do not want the small sofa just go with a regular balcony. You do want to book forward so You can use the aft elevators. The balcony was fine for two persons. The Lido deck is handy if you want to use the pool but it was too cold to even sit out until we hit Newfoundland.