Baltic Getaway - Shore Excursion Questions

stp108

I'm interested in hearing from anyone who may have used the ships shore excursions for the Baltic Cruise on the Getaway this season. I was planning to use third party for most ports, but now I have some extra shore excursion credit and I wonder if it is worthwhile to take the ships excursions. I'm specifically interested in Helsinki and Stockholm. I'm committed to third party tours in St. Petersburg and Talinn.

Any info you may have on ship sponsored tours would be greatly appreciated.

We did the Baltics way back but we didn't sail into Stockholm so we ended up taking NCL excursion into Stockholm that included Vasa. You may want to consider the one to include the Vasa so you don't have to stand in line to get tickets unless they've changed that since we went.

You are right for the other places to use 3rd parties.

Both of those ports offer a HOHO. We did that in Helsinki and were able to plan our own day, that way. However, we didn't make it to Stockholm (first Baltic cruise, this year). If you don't make it to Stockholm, I'd use the credit to get there, as there really wasn't anything to do where we docked (see my review).