Posted June 22nd, 2009, 09:30 PM
Here's what Discover's website says:
Royal Caribbean® International
- Your certificate will only be applied to new reservations made through the Cruise and Vacation Desk at 1-877-835-8738 - www.cruiseandvacationdesk.com/dcbb.
- Your certificate may be combined with most cruise line offers, such as senior promotions, resident specials, and past passenger rates. Subject to availability, some restrictions may apply, please call for details.
- You may apply one certificate per room booked.
- Certificate amount will be applied towards lowest available cruise fare when received by the Cruise and Vacation Desk prior to your departure date.
- Certificates have NO CASH value.
- Payment must be made with your Discover Card.
$80 certificate is valid towards a 6-night or longer cruise in all Stateroom categories.
$120 certificate is valid towards a 6-night or longer cruise in an Oceanview or Balcony room.
$160 certificate is valid towards a 6-night or longer cruise in any Balcony room.
$200 certificate is valid towards a 10-night or longer cruise in all Stateroom categories
I found this info on the following page: