Carnival Cruise Bon Voyage Liquor ??

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:45 AM.
#1
Summerville SC
78 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
I was wanting to order some liquor from the BV, does anyone know what size the bottles are for that price?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
#3
California
368 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Originally posted by quiet1p
I was wanting to order some liquor from the BV, does anyone know what size the bottles are for that price?

Everything we have ordered from BV (liquor-wise) has been in one liter bottles. Feel free to ask your BV rep what the size is when ordering, they have the information on hand.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruise(s):
Elation-Mexico/Nov 2008 -- 30th Anniversary
Spirit-Mexico/Nov 2009 -- 31st Anniversary
Spirit-Mexico/Oct 2011 -- Birthday Cruise
Splendor-Mexico/Aug 2012 --Just Because
Miracle-Hawaii/Oct 2013 -- 35th Anniversary
Magic-W.Carribean/Sep 2015 -- Fam/Friends
Vista-Transatlantic/Oct 2016 - 38th Anniversary

Future Cruise(s):
Vista-Carribean B2B/Nov 2017- 39th Anniversary
Horizon-Transatlantic/May 2018
Cruise Bucket List:
-Alaska
-Carribean (All Areas)
-Mediterranean
-Repositioning
-Panama Canal
-Australia
#4
3,704 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Liquor
Most liquor bottles are 1 liter in size.

Rum:
Cruzan White - $50
Gosling's Black Seal, Appleton Estate VX, Appleton White,
Bacardi, Bacardi Limon, Captain Morgan's Spiced, Malibu - $60

Brandy:
Hiram Walker Apricot, Hiram Walker Blackberry,
Hiram Walker Cherry - $40
Rémy Martin - $85

Vodka:
Skyy - $50
Absolut, Absolut Citron, Finlandia, Smirnoff, Stolichnaya,
Three Olives - $60
Kettle One - $75
Grey Goose - $80

Whiskey / Bourbon:
Cutty Sark - $50
Canadian Club, Jim Beam, Seagram's 7 - $55
Jameson - $60
Crown Royal, Jack Daniel's - $65
Maker's Mark - $70

Gin:
Sloe Gin - $40
Beefeater - $50
Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray - $65

Scotch:
Dewar's 12, Glenmorangie (Single Malt), Johnny
Walker Black - $75
Chivas Regal - $80

Liqueurs:
Hiram Walker Peach Schnapps - $40
Brogan's Irish Cream - $45
Di Saronno Ameretto, Frangelico, Galliano, Kahlua,
Southern Comfort - $55
Chambord, Grand Marnier, Jägermeister, Limóncello,
Bailey's Irish Cream - $65

Tequila:
Margaritaville Gold - $55
1800 Reposado - $65
Sauza Hornitos Reposado - $75
Patron Silver - $85
Patron Reposado - $95
#5
Summerville SC
78 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
Originally posted by zingy2
everything we have ordered from bv (liquor-wise) has been in one liter bottles. Feel free to ask your bv rep what the size is when ordering, they have the information on hand.
ty
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
#6
Orlando, FL
1,434 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
Originally posted by susie8862
Liquor
Most liquor bottles are 1 liter in size.

Rum:
Cruzan White - $50
Gosling's Black Seal, Appleton Estate VX, Appleton White,
Bacardi, Bacardi Limon, Captain Morgan's Spiced, Malibu - $60

Brandy:
Hiram Walker Apricot, Hiram Walker Blackberry,
Hiram Walker Cherry - $40
Rémy Martin - $85

Vodka:
Skyy - $50
Absolut, Absolut Citron, Finlandia, Smirnoff, Stolichnaya,
Three Olives - $60
Kettle One - $75
Grey Goose - $80

Whiskey / Bourbon:
Cutty Sark - $50
Canadian Club, Jim Beam, Seagram's 7 - $55
Jameson - $60
Crown Royal, Jack Daniel's - $65
Maker's Mark - $70

Gin:
Sloe Gin - $40
Beefeater - $50
Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray - $65

Scotch:
Dewar's 12, Glenmorangie (Single Malt), Johnny
Walker Black - $75
Chivas Regal - $80

Liqueurs:
Hiram Walker Peach Schnapps - $40
Brogan's Irish Cream - $45
Di Saronno Ameretto, Frangelico, Galliano, Kahlua,
Southern Comfort - $55
Chambord, Grand Marnier, Jägermeister, Limóncello,
Bailey's Irish Cream - $65

Tequila:
Margaritaville Gold - $55
1800 Reposado - $65
Sauza Hornitos Reposado - $75
Patron Silver - $85
Patron Reposado - $95
I feel really stupid asking, but where did you find this information on the Carnival website? Trying to keep the bar bill down on our next cruise, and I'd like to order a bottle of scotch from the Bon Voyage dept. and I have been through the entire list of items offered and can only find wine and beer. What am I missing?

Thanks so much!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

P. Crum


Carnival Ecstasy, 11/23/13 (first time as platinum!)
Carnival Liberty, 11/17/12
HAL Ryndam, 3/25/12
Carnival Glory, 3/27/11, Review with Photos
Carnival Liberty, 11/20/10 (Thanksgiving cruise), Review with Photos and Chef's Table
Carnival Inspiration, 7/31/10, Review in progress, will post soon
Carnival Freedom, 6/13/10, Review with Photos
Emerald Princess, 3/28/10, Review with Photos
NCL Star 7/09
Carnival Glory 6/09
Carnival Miracle 3/09
Carnival Triumph 11/08 (Thanksgiving cruise)
Carnival Sensation 6/08
HAL Veendam 3/07
Disney Wonder 6/06
Big Red Boat, 3 times in early 90s
Carnival Carnivale, 8/89
#7
Texas
325 Posts
Joined Oct 2009
Originally posted by pcrum
I feel really stupid asking, but where did you find this information on the Carnival website? Trying to keep the bar bill down on our next cruise, and I'd like to order a bottle of scotch from the Bon Voyage dept. and I have been through the entire list of items offered and can only find wine and beer. What am I missing?

Thanks so much!
http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/bv_liquor.htm

It is not on the Carnival website. Also you have to call the Bon Voyage department to order.

800-522-7648
5
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


05-23-2010 Carnival Conquest
01-28-2013 Carnival Triumph
#8
new york
1,228 Posts
Joined Jan 2004
It's not on the site.

The list you see is accurate.

Use the search feature to get the 800 number, and have your booking number ready. I don't know it offhand, but I am sure someone does.
#10
florida
1,930 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
Thank you, Thank you. I could not find it before.
What about mixers, like cranberry juice?
Linda N
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
GOD, I HOPE ITS NOT A REAL EMERGENCY....I ONLY BROUGHT ONE BOTTLE OF VODKA!!!!!!!

[/url]
#11
Texas
325 Posts
Joined Oct 2009
Originally posted by lindanick
Thank you, Thank you. I could not find it before.
What about mixers, like cranberry juice?
Linda N
You have to buy cranberry juice individually or you can get it with a soda card. Or you can bring your own!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


05-23-2010 Carnival Conquest
01-28-2013 Carnival Triumph
#12
Ft Myers Fl
4,280 Posts
Joined Oct 2000
Originally posted by lindanick
Thank you, Thank you. I could not find it before.
What about mixers, like cranberry juice?
Linda N
You can order mixers at the same time or save the money and carry them on as we do. We also bring a soft sided cooler for Ice and tip the room steward some extra to keep it full for us.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Ed & April 34 Cruises 205 total Days
19 CARNIVAL, 6 RCI
2 PRINCESS 3 NCL,
1 HAL 1 Regal,
1 Imperal, 1 PREMIER


#13
Ontario, Canada
126 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
DH and I are planning on ordering a bottle each. If we run out can we order another on ship? I would rather do that if needed then order 2 off the bat and take most of one home!
#14
Orlando, FL
1,434 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
Originally posted by IAMCRZIN
http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/bv_liquor.htm

It is not on the Carnival website. Also you have to call the Bon Voyage department to order.

800-522-7648
5
Originally posted by jetsfan
It's not on the site.

The list you see is accurate.

Use the search feature to get the 800 number, and have your booking number ready. I don't know it offhand, but I am sure someone does.
Thanks so much. I thought I was missing something on the website!!

I will call to place our order!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

P. Crum


Carnival Ecstasy, 11/23/13 (first time as platinum!)
Carnival Liberty, 11/17/12
HAL Ryndam, 3/25/12
Carnival Glory, 3/27/11, Review with Photos
Carnival Liberty, 11/20/10 (Thanksgiving cruise), Review with Photos and Chef's Table
Carnival Inspiration, 7/31/10, Review in progress, will post soon
Carnival Freedom, 6/13/10, Review with Photos
Emerald Princess, 3/28/10, Review with Photos
NCL Star 7/09
Carnival Glory 6/09
Carnival Miracle 3/09
Carnival Triumph 11/08 (Thanksgiving cruise)
Carnival Sensation 6/08
HAL Veendam 3/07
Disney Wonder 6/06
Big Red Boat, 3 times in early 90s
Carnival Carnivale, 8/89
#15
CAPE COD
1,581 Posts
Joined Dec 2006
Originally posted by maplevale
DH and I are planning on ordering a bottle each. If we run out can we order another on ship? I would rather do that if needed then order 2 off the bat and take most of one home!
No can do. If you think you need two buy two.
#16
columbus,ohio
2,577 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
Originally posted by quiet1p
I was wanting to order some liquor from the BV, does anyone know what size the bottles are for that price?
I've read the Patron is less than 1 liter, (750ml?) possibly due to unique bottle design?
Originally posted by billfish
No can do. If you think you need two buy two.
Thought most ships allowed ordering a bottle from Room Service at the same price?
#17
Maryland
332 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
I think that I remember that there is a deadline for ordering alcohol from Bon voyage, but I don't remember what the cutoff time was. Anybody???
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


G

Disney Magic - July 2003 (Yes, it all started with a Mouse!)
Carnival Sensation - Sept 2004
Carnival Fantasy - July 2006
RCC Soverign of the Seas -July 2007
RCC Soverign of the Seas - July 2008
Carnival Fascination - July 2009
RCC Majesty of the Seas - Oct 2009 (25th Anniversary at sea)
Carnival Valor - July 2011
#18
NH - Live Free or Die
577 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Originally posted by billfish
No can do. If you think you need two buy two.
Actually all of the items on the liquor list are available from either room service or from the store,depending upon your ship. Call room service and they will tell you.

Kevin C
#19
Texas
325 Posts
Joined Oct 2009
NO deadline!

Have also heard you can order from room service for same price as Bon Voyage. And if you buy liquor in the stores onboard they hold them until your last night...this is what i heard.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


05-23-2010 Carnival Conquest
01-28-2013 Carnival Triumph
#20
Morgan Hill, CA
5,973 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Originally posted by kmc500
Actually all of the items on the liquor list are available from either room service or from the store,depending upon your ship. Call room service and they will tell you.

Kevin C
I think it's a ship by ship thing, we tried to do that a few times and they said "we don't do that on this ship". It was a test, we really didn't need the extra bottle.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature





Carnival Splendor - September 23, 2012
Carnival Spirit - March 2, 2012
Carnival Spirit - October 21, 2011
Carnival Paradise - May 16, 2011
Carnival Splendor - October 24, 2010
Carnival Paradise (B2B) - March 1, 2010
Carnival Paradise (B2B) - February 26, 2010
Carnival Splendor - October 18, 2009
Carnival Spirit - March 28, 2009
Carnival Paradise - September 1, 2008
Carnival Elation - March 27, 2008
Carnival Pride - February 18, 2007
Carnival Paradise - October 9, 2006
Carnival Inspiration - October 14, 2001
RCCL Song of America - April 1993