J80crew

Members
About Me

• Interests
    Travel, ballroom and swing dancing, hiking, puzzles
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Crystal when we can swing it, Celebrity (except Edge) most of the time, Oceania in between
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Baltic, Med

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

J80crew's Achievements

50+ Club

50+ Club (4/20)

• Great Review Rare

Recent Badges

1. Update: I tried going through the app instead of the website and was able cancel there. Thanks to both of you for the help.
  2. Thanks for your help. Unfortunately when I click on my initials, as you show in the first screen shot, it doesn’t list order history. The other categories are there, but not that one. I have the email showing that I made the purchase, but when I click on Show Details, it takes me to that same page—no details, no order history.
  3. I purchased internet packages at the pre-board rate before I fully understood my options. On other lines I’ve been able to cancel pre-board purchases, but I can’t find any way to do that on Royal. Any suggestions?
  4. Thanks for all your replies. If I bought an all-access tour for my granddaughter, would she be able to use that to join me in the C&A backstage tour? She won’t be interested in the other parts of all-access, but since she’s a musical junkie, would likely consider backstage the highlight of the cruise.
  5. My husband and I are Diamond because of our status on Celebrity. We are taking our 13 year old grandchild on Harmony. Will she be allowed to do the backstage tour with me even though she doesn’t have status?
  6. Thank you. We are Diamond through transfer of status from Celebrity, but this is only our second RCCL cruise (grandchild request). I noticed the tour on a list of C&A perks, but didn’t know how it works. Appreciate your help.
  7. For the backstage tour as a C&A perk, do you get an invitation in your stateroom? How does one sign up for the tour?
  8. Thanks. I would have assumed that if not for the others who were able to do it. Maybe a fluke? In any case, I’ll check it out later.
  9. I’ll be sailing on Harmony June 9 and see on our roll call that others have booked entertainment already. I’ve tried both the app and the website and I get notice to check back later. I did ask the posters whether they had early access because of suite category or loyalty status and the answer was no. Does anyone know how I can remedy this? (Our 13 year old grandchild will be crushed if she can’t see Grease!)
  10. Does the menu change in TK Grill during a 7 night cruise, or is it always the same?
  11. @Aging Fast Is there any way you could post a copy of Currents? I’m interested particularly in what hours the band plays in Horizons. They used to do a pre-dinner set from 7-7:45 or thereabouts; is that still the case? Thanks for your help!
  12. We’ll be on Riviera at the end of October, and I’ll be making our dinner reservations this week. I’m interested in seeing the entertainment schedule so I can time the dinners to take advantage of pre-dinner dancing in Horizons. On previous sailings (our last O cruise was February 2020), the band played from 7-7:45 or thereabouts, but of course that may have changed. If anyone has more current information, I’d appreciate your sharing it. Thanks.
  13. I saw a notice today that O is changing their deposit and refund policy as of September 1. It requires full payment 120 days in advance (still less than Viking) and institutes an administrative fee of $250pp for cancellation at any time, and $500pp for cancellation between 150 and 120 days. Cancellation fees can be issued as future cruise credit, but they’re still holding your money. I’m booking my fall 2024 cruise today before the new policy kicks in.
  14. Can anyone tell me the difference in storage (shelves, drawers) outside the bathrooms between the classic and the redesigned Aquamarine suites on Symphony?
  15. Just found out about this thread. We booked our first Seabourn cruise today, but won’t sail until next February, so I expect I’ll need to check later in the year. Good to know!