Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community


  • Content Count

  • Joined

About JohnDG

  • Rank
    Cool Cruiser
  1. Yep - go get a multi-entry visa. Stuff happens and you’ll sleep better.
  2. In my experience, if you are planning on purchasing the HAL travel insurance you will need to pay for the insurance at the time you pay for the Flight Ease airfare.
  • Create New...