Balcony Aurea Private Sun Deck

HoopTroop

Hello,

New to MSC board. When you pick the Aurea balcony, you have access to a private sun deck, can you please tell me more?

Is it adults only, capacity controlled, does it have a bar near. This will be for the Seaside.

Thank you,

Hooptroop

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Hello,

New to MSC board. When you pick the Aurea balcony, you have access to a private sun deck, can you please tell me more?

Is it adults only, capacity controlled, does it have a bar near. This will be for the Seaside.

Thank you,

Hooptroop

Difficult to answer because we still don't have a definitive deck 19 plan but we can only speculate that the Aurea sun deck area will be located mid-ship between the Yacht Club sun deck and the Water Park near the funnel.

MSC%20Seaside%20Sun%20Deck_zpsonrfmn3u.jpg

Since we are on the topic....Aft....the pool and loungers where those cool looking aft cabins are, do you think that is public or private to those suite cabins, Mike? :)

The aft pool on deck 7 will be available to everyone Champagne.:)

Thank you for the info.

I get we won't know a lot of details until a few weeks after she sails, lol...and it will change often, ha ha.

Based on current ships, is there a private adults sun deck area on the ships?

Hooptroop

Thank you for the info.

I get we won't know a lot of details until a few weeks after she sails, lol...and it will change often, ha ha.

Hooptroop

Onboard MSC Divina the only private sun deck would be the Top 18 which is an additional fee area,,

Thank you for the info.

Hooptroop

As Mike mentioned, Top 18 is the current adult area on Divina. There is no pool but a large hot tub and they have a small/limited bar. They also provide chilled towels and fruit kabobs. You can rent a lounger or a sun bed (although I believe the price is included in the Aurea cabins - I could be wrong:D )

Difficult to answer because we still don't have a definitive deck 19 plan but we can only speculate that the Aurea sun deck area will be located mid-ship between the Yacht Club sun deck and the Water Park near the funnel.

MSC%20Seaside%20Sun%20Deck_zpsonrfmn3u.jpg

Do you have an image of the model like this for the front of the Seaside? I'm trying to get an idea of what the balconies for the Aurea grand suites will look like. Of course, I still have to get them to let me book one for 5!

Do you have an image of the model like this for the front of the Seaside? I'm trying to get an idea of what the balconies for the Aurea grand suites will look like. Of course, I still have to get them to let me book one for 5!

DO you have a stateroom number and or deck and side of ship??:)

We are looking at deck 11, possibly 11002. Thanks.

You'll have a partial steel hull balcony with some glass on the starboard side of the ship,,,I'll have an image for you shortly!!!

Edited by Mikesa1721

Hard to tell from this picture wether or not your view forward is solid glass or if the balcony wraps around to the front from the starboard side. Hopefully I can find a better pic,,,

MSC%20Seaside%20Front%2011002_zpszq8pl2og.jpg

Edited by Mikesa1721

As Mike mentioned, Top 18 is the current adult area on Divina. There is no pool but a large hot tub and they have a small/limited bar. They also provide chilled towels and fruit kabobs. You can rent a lounger or a sun bed (although I believe the price is included in the Aurea cabins - I could be wrong:D )

Yes it's included.

Thanks for the photo! I was having a hard time finding a view of the front.

Those balconies don't look great. Maybe we should go for a middle one instead. Or, maybe a whirlpool one, even though those are much smaller inside.

I do know 13001 can accommodate your group of 5.

Edited by Mikesa1721

I do know 13001 can accommodate your group of 5.

Do you know, is that the only grand suite that accommodates 5? From the deck plans, 13001 looks like the smallest of the grand suites. Yet, it is the only one that comes up as accommodating 5.

According to the current details for Grand Suites, the UK website states that they hold up to 5 people as no doubt does the U.S site, so far there is no mention of lower capacity in any of them.

The lower Aft pool would be great if it was solely for the Aft suites ... :D as it is on Carnival Vista for the Havana Cabana cabins until around 5 pm.

As Mike says, until MSC release the Deck 19 plans and details of the Aurea sun deck all we can do is hazard a guess and the area he mentions is what so far we have come up with.

There is still lots of time for MSC to make changes to the design and various areas around the ship, that has already been done from the original design and model where they have added the extended balconies on deck 9, originally there was outside table seating there.

Mike ... On the front view of the model have you noticed those little alcoves on the right hand side of the balconies? the ones that are on the cabin designs for Grand Suites.

I did Sid!!! Looking at the stateroom plan,,it appears that there are two sets of sliding doors,,,a set in the bedroom and a set in the living room area,,,curious if the set of doors we can see are the living room doors???:confused:

SE_Suite_Long_ESP_22022016.jpg

Mike ... zoomed in on the model picture and I would say that the other set of windows may well be fixed in place, open those at sea and it is likely you would never close them until in port. Possibly the reason for the small alcoves that you can see on the right and in the diagram, the cabins either side look as though they have a shield over them but it could just be for design aesthetics.

I notice also that you still cannot go around the front of the ship, note the wall on the left hand side.

There also appears to be a dead space balcony either side of the S3 Aurea cabin 9001 in the centre on Deck 9, lowest one on the model, this cabin also appears to have the alcove like the GS cabins,would not be surprised if this gets changed to a GS at some point. The two port holes either side are for the two S2 Balcony cabins 9002/3.

Edited by sidari