Carnival Triumph-Still NYC in 2019

I have been looking at booking a cruise from NYC and saw the Triumph & Horizon for June 2019 a few weeks ago. Now, when I look there is nothing listed for June 2019 from NYC. Anyone know why?

Thank you for your help!!!

The Triumph should be up there in June 2019 but not the Horizon. The Horizon will be in Miami by then. Like the previous poster said, the dates for Triumph are supposed to be back up by tomorrow. It looks like they are possibly updating the Triumph for what she will look like after her really long dry dock next spring.

We were advised this past Friday (27th July) that our Triumph booking would be accessible by today also. Just called Carnival a few minutes ago and are now told the affected Triumph sailings will not be accessible until "Friday" (3rd August.) Looks like a waiting game and the only reason we were even looking at this booking was to find out if the problem of not being able to use a Carnival gift card to purchase Fun Shop items had been resolved yet as well. Carnival really needs to beef up their IT efforts. This all seems like lost revenue opportunities to me and not very good customer relations.

We were advised this past Friday (27th July) that our Triumph booking would be accessible by today also. Just called Carnival a few minutes ago and are now told the affected Triumph sailings will not be accessible until "Friday" (3rd August.) Looks like a waiting game and the only reason we were even looking at this booking was to find out if the problem of not being able to use a Carnival gift card to purchase Fun Shop items had been resolved yet as well. Carnival really needs to beef up their IT efforts. This all seems like lost revenue opportunities to me and not very good customer relations.

It’s a natural part of the transition process. They already probably have hundreds booked on each cruise and have to redo each booking - and move some as they are “sunshining” her and certain rooms disappear and others added.

You would be making a HUGE mistake to not consider booking in a few days as Sunshine is a fantastic ship and the changes to Triumph should be fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums