How much are bingo cards?

An acquaintance of mine bought bingo cards at the start of their seven-day cruise. During the first round of play, they won on their first card...the prize was to stay in the Owners Suite for the rest of the cruise!

I never thought to ask her...how much are the bingo cards? Can you buy just one or more than one? What types of prizes can be won? Where and when is the game played? I'll be aboard the Mariner's seven-day sailing Oct. 30 and think I'd like to play...and hope my luck is as good as hers!

Appreciate any replies...

Cindy

PhoenixCruiser - Congratulations on your win! Still have questions, though. When are the games played? ONe game each night? Where? Why do the cards for the final night cost more...are the prizes that night better than on other nights?

Sorry about all the questions but I'm trying to make sure I've budgeted for all the things I want to do during my cruise! Sounds like bingo card money will be one of my planned expenses...

Cindy

Thanks!

On a four day, they had one game the first night around 10ish, then one game every afternoon, we were at a port everyday. If no one wins the blackout game (final game each session) (they only call a certain amount of numbers for the "large" pot, however if no one wins they continue to play for a smaller pot) it continues to roll-over, and they usually have a special game the last evening of the cruise. It was around $3000 for a 4-day and was well over $10,000 for our last 7-day.

On 7 days cruises they usually hold one game during port days and two games during at sea days (10AMish and 4PMish).

What I meant was, you can spend $50 for the "show me the money" pack of cards for every game, it gives you 6 additional chances at the final blackout game (which is held every time they play bingo).

They also have a win a cruise for 2 session!

Hope this helps and good luck to you :D

###

PhoenixCruiser - Super! Now I'll be sure to put back enough money for bingo! I'll let you know if I have any luck or if I just have a lot of fun trying to win.

A chance to win a free cruise for two? Wow! Sounds great to me!:)

Thanks so much...and happy cruising!

Cindy

Here's my chance to complain,because there really wasn't much to complain about last week's cruise- BUT-at Bingo it costs $35 for a pack of six cards,there are about 150- 200 people playing but the prize for each game is only $130- $200.

Come on RCCL you can do better than that.........

Archived