Parkway Parking in Bayonne

miched

I would like some feedback on using their lot. It is about $9 a day cheaper than parking at the port. Seems like a good way to save some money.

Thanks

Unfortunately we don't recommend any parking in Bayone other than the port itself. Yes it's cheaper. It's also a new operation with no track record. It started up when the previous operation closed suddenly and disappeared. It's an outdoor lot next to a storage facility that is apparently open during the day and locked up only at night. The lot only operates on sail days. There also may be some concerns about the liability insurance coverage for the shuttle "livery" operation to and from the port. Caveat emptor.

Are you driving from MI? Where are you spending the night before? You can do a park/sleep/cruise at Newark Airport for $219 tax included.

Unfortunately we don't recommend any parking in Bayone other than the port itself. Yes it's cheaper. It's also a new operation with no track record. It started up when the previous operation closed suddenly and disappeared. It's an outdoor lot next to a storage facility that is apparently open during the day and locked up only at night. The lot only operates on sail days. There also may be some concerns about the liability insurance coverage for the shuttle "livery" operation to and from the port. Caveat emptor.

Are you driving from MI? Where are you spending the night before? You can do a park/sleep/cruise at Newark Airport for $219 tax included.

Thanks

I also have the Ramada booked that includes parking and shuttle to the port for $214 taxes included thru Trinity.

Am thinking of keeping that and canceling my reservation with Parkway. Just concerned about the shuttle back from the port about what time to schedule. We will be sailing on the Anthem and I don't know how fast the disembarkation is.