massage in ensenada

boaterette

There is also a place closer to the corner of Mateos and Ruiz if you take the shuttle into town. It's on Mateos, about a block south of Ruiz towards the back of an indoor/outdoor 2 story market area (you will see the signs on the sidewalk). It is on the east side of the street (away from the water) as well.

I have had massages at both places and they are pretty much equal. Both are $40 dlls per hour.

Rosefloater is MUCH better at remembering names and taking/saving pictures than I am. That's why she is my go to person for all things Mexico. :)

Massage and Facial Care is closer if you are walking from the ship, but the other is closer if you take the shuttle into town. Like I said, it's only a block from Pappas & Beer, whereas Massage and Facial Care is probably 6 blocks.

Bob

There is also a place closer to the corner of Mateos and Ruiz if you take the shuttle into town. It's on Mateos, about a block south of Ruiz towards the back of an indoor/outdoor 2 story market area (you will see the signs on the sidewalk). It is on the east side of the street (away from the water) as well.

I have had massages at both places and they are pretty much equal. Both are $40 dlls per hour.

Rosefloater is MUCH better at remembering names and taking/saving pictures than I am. That's why she is my go to person for all things Mexico. :)

Massage and Facial Care is closer if you are walking from the ship, but the other is closer if you take the shuttle into town. Like I said, it's only a block from Pappas & Beer, whereas Massage and Facial Care is probably 6 blocks.

Bob

In case you do not want to take the shuttle.

You can walk to Pappas and Beer from the ship in about 10 minutes.

Bob

Thank you so much,