What is The Quest?

Quest is an adult game show, very funny & entertaining. It is late night and no one under 18 is admitted. Don't miss it!

I agree, it is a riot and should not to be missed if you haven't seen it before. Besides, it would be no fun if we told you what it is about.

Its a rule that we don't discuss Quest other than to say that if you haven't been, you should go. IMHO, Quest is much better on the smaller ships than on the bigger ones

An adult-oriented scavenger hunt and is a lot of fun, whether you are participating or just watching. I would classify it as PG13. Our 13 year old son has seen and heard a lot worse than what we saw on several cruises.

Have fun !

Frank

Quest is as the rest of the posters described, an adult scavenger hunt and it is as much fun to watch as it is to participate.

We just returned from a B2B on Legend of the Seas and came in a close third. The prizes were actually better than the usual keychain:D

It is a laugh riot and until you go you will never understand why none of us can actually tell you more.

Go have fun, wish we could be there!

Dee

We went to our first Quest last week. It was fun at first, but then got uncomfortable for my wife and I. I know that I am putting myself out there for saying this, but we thought it went too far. Everyone seemed to be having a lot of fun, but there were some, scattered around the room that felt uncomfortable. Some, like us left, part way in. Others stayed... I don't know how long. And maybe we saw the worst of it and it wasn't going to get any more graphic, but we didn't want to chance it. PG13... probably in some people's minds... but was more R on our cruise. Go an check it out... you probably will like it... but also be aware that it might offend your sensibilities.

My first cruise on RCI is next month and I had the same question. I did a search on youtube.com Since someone else mentioned cameras - what happens on the ship doesn't always stay on the ship. It is published on the internet.:eek: :D

We went to our first Quest last week. It was fun at first, but then got uncomfortable for my wife and I. I know that I am putting myself out there for saying this, but we thought it went too far. Everyone seemed to be having a lot of fun, but there were some, scattered around the room that felt uncomfortable. Some, like us left, part way in. Others stayed... I don't know how long. And maybe we saw the worst of it and it wasn't going to get any more graphic, but we didn't want to chance it. PG13... probably in some people's minds... but was more R on our cruise. Go an check it out... you probably will like it... but also be aware that it might offend your sensibilities.

I'm going to back you up here. Hey, flamethrowers, back off, will ya? Usually you get something of an homage to "Fight Club" when you see a posted question asking what The Quest is, as in: The first rule of the quest is, you don't talk about the quest; the second rule of the quest is, you don't talk about the quest. But this thread gave the general description. I have found photos at webshots, I believe it was--and those pics convinced me that I would NOT enjoy the quest at all. So I do back up the posting I've quoted, and I do believe some people are not well served by responses that say "you'll love it, it is hysterical" that may have been well intended but if you don't know the person who asked the question, how can you say that they will love it?

So I would hope after considering the comments on this thread, with the helpful knowledge that it can be somewhat adult, maybe bawdy, it might not be everyone's cup of tea. Some find it fun, some might be offended, and I wasn't offended by the pics I saw, but I did say to myself that I did not think it would be anything I felt like seeing or doing at all.

I have a friend who cruises RCI at least 3-4 times a year, and he always participates in The Quest. I kind of feel bad for the "first timers" in those audiences, because he knows the game so well and knows what things to anticipate that he takes the fun out of the "questing" (I don't want to spoil anything, but those who know The Quest know that things aren't always as they might first seem). He's quite proud of himself. Hopefully people are too drunk to realize he's spoiling things, lol.

I am an adult and can make my own decisions. I have heard alot about it...but not too much:o...if I'm offended, and I may be, I can always leave. The thought of laughing, like others say I will do, is a very appealing thought to me. As they say, laughter is the very best medicine! I think I'll give it a try!

Maybe I'm just nuts, but Quest is almost always one of the biggest highlights of a cruise for me! And I play to W-I-N :)

My wife headed off to bed early when we went on our Alaska cruise last summer, but I made sure not to miss the fun. I sat down with a group of girls who had no idea what the game was about, but I told them that with my help our group would be victorious. And we won. And I have plenty of embarrassing photos to prove it :)

Archived