Just back. Have Valor Fun Times

S.S.Oceanlover

Thanks Bill! I'm going on the Valor on 10/10 so that's given me something to look forward to & plan for!

(noticed the shopping talk first thing, but i have to miss it - my hubby wants to go in the hairy chest contest, i want to see it - they didn't schedule very well! hehe)

Sounds like the Valor is going to be a fabulous cruise with plenty to do!! :)

Bill,

Your home and on the board already!! We had a great time on the cruise. Even in the naughty room! We hope to see you again.

Wendy, Michael and Caitlin

Wendy,

Had a great time hanging out with you guys! Would be cool to do it again sometime.

How is Caitlin feeling now that she is back on land?

We wound up in the naughty room getting off the ship! Had me a little rattled to say the least.

Went to work tonight and took me an extra 4 hours to clean up stuff that didn't get done while i was gone.

I'm sure Michael is going to be in the same boat, no pun intended!

1570.jpg

Bill

Hey Bill, Thanks so much for posting the Fun Times and activities! I've printed out everything and will spend some time later poring over them and making plans.

37 more days!

I noticed the picture with the monkey, is that you? If so, I certainly hope he was a good monkey!

Hey Bill, Thanks so much for posting the Fun Times and activities! I've printed out everything and will spend some time later poring over them and making plans.

37 more days!

I noticed the picture with the monkey, is that you? If so, I certainly hope he was a good monkey!

ROFL! Too funny. Yes the monkey was very well behaved and didn't need to be ..well you know.:D

Yes that's me without my glasses. Didn't want the monkey grabbing them and taking off with them.:eek:

Enjoy the Fun Times.:)

Bill

Where did you get to play with monkeys? My kids would love that. We did a tour of the Crococun animal park outside Cancun when they were 2 & 4 yrs old and paid $15 MEX "extra" to get a guide that took all the animals out and let them play with 'em, feed the monkeys fruit, etc. What a blast!

Archived