Ceremony Programs

Just wondering if I should spend time making these for our wedding onboard or not? I'm interested in hearing what other brides have done.

Also, I wasn't planning to do table placecards for the reception, but wondering if anyone else has done this/thinks it's worth doing.

Kristi

Just wondering if I should spend time making these for our wedding onboard or not? I'm interested in hearing what other brides have done.

Also, I wasn't planning to do table placecards for the reception, but wondering if anyone else has done this/thinks it's worth doing.

Kristi

I'll be getting married in port on the beach, so I plan on doing "programs". I'm actually doing fans as programs since it'll be super hot outside. If I was doing an embarkation day wedding, not sure if I'd do a program. With placecards.. I'm not sure if you really have "designated" seating unless you're doing a dinner in the steakhouse or something. Don't forget you'll have to get someone to set stuff up :) No placecards = less stress, I think.

I did ceremony programs as well as seating chart & table numbers!

I saved the PDFs as JPGs so excuse the terrible quality and you will have to use your imagination as I don't have my actually photos of them handy. So imagine each page is cut into 4 and printed double sided. I actually ended up adding another photo and adding a beautiful Bob Marley quote printed on a page so it was 10 pages in total (5 as double sided). I'll try to include real pictures when I write my review on here.

401272_10151225948450581_700655580_22704280_782235228_n.jpg

programs814.jpg

programs8142.jpg

Love your stuff - do you know what font you used for the pink portions? It's very pretty.

Thanks for sharing!

Kristi

I saved the PDFs as JPGs so excuse the terrible quality and you will have to use your imagination as I don't have my actually photos of them handy. So imagine each page is cut into 4 and printed double sided. I actually ended up adding another photo and adding a beautiful Bob Marley quote printed on a page so it was 10 pages in total (5 as double sided). I'll try to include real pictures when I write my review on here.

programs814.jpg

programs8142.jpg

We're not bothering with programs. We're going with the standard issue ceremony and only have 6 guests so it seems like a waste of time for us. If we were doing ceremony add ons like a sand ceremony or special readings I might consider them though.

programs814.jpg

programs8142.jpg

This is beautiful!!

We're definitely doing place settings as we're hoping to book Chops Grille. However I wont be doing these until everyone has booked and we've booked the restaurant.

I was thinking of going to the restaurant whilst onboard and speaking with the manager to express what I'd like, and give them a seating plan. There will only be 12 of us so shouldnt be too much of a problem.

Im not sure about a programme. There have been some 'concerns' over RCCL weddings and I feel if I have something printed I may be tempting fate as things may change nearer the time. xx

Archived