Which of the many beach clubs is open the latest?

jhofer

It's four adults and a four year old. We will be there in October from 1:30 - 10pm. We have done ai mr. Sanchos before and loved it. Wanted to go back but I see that they are only open until 5 pm. Thinking we probably wouldn't get there until about 2:30. We were hoping to have more than 2.5 - 3 hours at the beach.

Typically all beaches close around 5PM Coz time. I think Nachi Cocum will stay open later if they have paying guests who aren't arriving until later.

For the others it will all depend upon number of cruise ships in port and leaving later in the day.

Why don't you email Mr. Sanchos and ask, especially if you're planning on doing the a.i. again.

It's four adults and a four year old. We will be there in October from 1:30 - 10pm. We have done ai mr. Sanchos before and loved it. Wanted to go back but I see that they are only open until 5 pm. Thinking we probably wouldn't get there until about 2:30. We were hoping to have more than 2.5 - 3 hours at the beach.

Answered some of your questions on your other thread. You will actually be in Coz at 12.30pm local time so if you are first off the ship could be at the beach by 1/1.15pm. Not sure how many hours you are wanting to spend at the beach, paradise Beach website says 6pm, Ocean Club used to claim to stay open until 9pm (I have no personal knowledge of this place and not many reviews and very mixed).

Beach bars like Money Bar/ Sky Reef open until late but not really suitable for 4 year old, IMHO.

Park Royal AI day pass available 11-6pm; some other hotels offer resort passes for various time frames including Cozumel Palace, which goes on until(?)10pm, and El Cid which has day and twilight passes; also some of the southern resort hotels have twilight passes.

You will need to take into account what time sunset is, what facilities you want, and that 4-5 hours in the afternoon heat will be quite tiring for a 4 year old.

Edited by c-leg5

Thank u both.

C-leg 5, thanks for answering twice. :-)

I'm going to contact mr. Sanchos and find out about later hours. Also good to know that they will be an hour behind ship time. We live in Florida and spend weekends at the beach. My son can definitely handle 4 hours of beach. Lol. It also ensures that he sleeps well that night. ;-)

We are book at Nachi Cocom for next April and they are open until 6:30. They only allow 100 people per day. $54 all inclusive pp. We did the all inclusive with a couples massage for 60 minutes. For around $200 for both of us.