White Hennessy

bina

Hi Everyone,

Was wondering if someone could let me know how much the white hennsessy cost.

I am trying to figure out if I want to buy it in Cozumel or Grand Cayman

Thanks for you help.

Bina

The ship may have it. I believe others have bought it on Carnival.

On the Oasis of the Seas (RCCL), in January it was "On Sale" at $59.95.

If not, Grand Cayman would be your better bet as White Hennessy seems to be more of an Eastern Central Caribbean thing.

I know cozumel sells it I was there in 2016 just can't remember the price and they did a buy three for a certain price

In Grand Cayman you can preorder your liqour at Jacques Scott Cruise Duty Free for 40.00

Just trying to ge the best deal

I know cozumel sells it I was there in 2016 just can't remember the price and they did a buy three for a certain price

In Grand Cayman you can preorder your liqour at Jacques Scott Cruise Duty Free for 40.00

Just trying to ge the best deal

Wouldn’t trust duty free from Grand Cayman again. You are not allowed to hand carry back to ship last time we visited on RCCL. We found a “good deal” on a single malt - unfortunately it never made it to the ship apparently. RCCL compensated with some of their on board stock of something totally different.

I would have been pissed:mad:

Guess I will be going to the liquor store across from the pier to pick up some BBD rum

Thanks for letting me know

LOL! Yes we were!

We were quite willing to have handed the bottle in for ROyal to “look after it” for us until the last night if we had been allowed to carry it aboard but in this instance we didn’t know there was anything amiss until it wasn’t delivered to our cabin on the last night. Of course by that time it was long after we had sailed from Grand Cayman. We wasted a lot of time trying to chase it up the last night for packing after being told the first couple of times “to be patient it would be delivered after dinner”. Finally they admitted they couldn’t locate it and since it was out of our “chain of command” we have no idea whether it made it to the ship or not.

At first the system didn’t seem much different to what happens at many airports, where the duty free is delivered to your plane, but we learnt a lesson the hard way and won’t be making this mistake again.

• 5 months later...