Quick Liberty Review

Sweetjaze

We were on Liberty 10/19 for a short 3 day to Nassau and it was fantastic other than the Muster issues I posted about that day. The first night, seas were very rough, but we managed to make the best of it. We had YTD and ended up with such fabulous service with Cristina the first night that we requested her the next two. She had great drink suggestions and remembered by daughter's choice of pop each night. All in all, the ship was in good condition, no complaints about our room (OS 7329). We honestly didn't do much on board and spent a lot of time on our balcony enjoying the peace as DH and I are not big on crowds and like our quiet time. DD had a lot of fun at Camp Ocean, but said the best stuff was going on after 10PM. We did the Lido buffet for breakfast on our port day and it was crowded but good. Guys burgers were amazing as always and I got DH & DD hooked and ready to cruise again. The only time we had a bad experience was at the Sea Day Brunch. I don't know if they put the new servers there or what, but our server was missing for long periods of time and missed parts of our order. He also sent the bar waiter over for our drink order when all we wanted was juices.