BOGO specialty dining Help needed

star65

Hi, I bought BOGO for my Anthem Bermuda cruise in September and I have some questions. I read they choose your restaurant 1st night and you choose second, is this really the case? I have a family of very picky eaters, who will only eat in Chops or Jaime Olivers. What do I do? Second question we have 2 rooms and to use our on board credit for this we had to book separately, how do I link the reservations to ensure we get the same restaurant each night?

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi, I bought BOGO for my Anthem Bermuda cruise in September and I have some questions. I read they choose your restaurant 1st night and you choose second, is this really the case? I have a family of very picky eaters, who will only eat in Chops or Jaime Olivers. What do I do? Second question we have 2 rooms and to use our on board credit for this we had to book separately, how do I link the reservations to ensure we get the same restaurant each night?

Thanks so much for your help!

You have to go to a specialty restaurant as soon as you board and change / make reservations.

Thank you

Will they also link them for us or can I link in advance?

Once you are on the ship, no linking is needed. They will make all the specialty restaurant reservations for your group.