Celebration Capers anyone?

ravyn97

It's getting close to my departure (3 weeks and counting!!); does anyone happen to have a recent Celebration Caper they can email me or share with the others leaving out soon?

I'm sure the entertainment doesn't change too much quickly, so it would be exciting for my daughter/sister to see what to expect.

Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

I have all the ones from our cruise back in December - it would be a little different because there were some special holiday activities - but I'd be happy to fax them to you if you like. Please e-mail me at kim@kimthecoder.com if you'd like me to do that.

Sounds great! I'll reply to your message at work tomorrow...need a fax machine ;)

I have all the ones from our cruise back in December - it would be a little different because there were some special holiday activities - but I'd be happy to fax them to you if you like. Please e-mail me at kim@kimthecoder.com if you'd like me to do that.

Kim,

You're the greatest...thanks for the 21 pages of Celebration Capers information :)

That 'extremely' nice of you to do!

If anyone needs a Celebration Capers, but would prefer an Adobe attachment email of the info, let me know.

We don't sail until November but I am quite excited. This is my first cruise in 15 years and my husbands first ever!! My email is jlamberth@triad.rr.com

Thanks!

Kim,

You're the greatest...thanks for the 21 pages of Celebration Capers information :)

That 'extremely' nice of you to do!

If anyone needs a Celebration Capers, but would prefer an Adobe attachment email of the info, let me know.

I'll be on the Celebration Nov 4. I know it's a couple of months from now, but I expect the entertainment won't change that much. With that said, I'd greatly appreciate a copy of the celebration capers as well. My e-mail address is springfield at gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

All that have responded wanting the Capers in pdf...I will scan at work tomorrow & send to each email address.

Many thanks to Kim for making this possible....

Just to remind everyone, Kim sailed the Celebration last December....if anyone wants Capers after my August trip, I'll send them then, as well.

Just send me an email reminder about mid-August to remind me.;)

All that have responded wanting the Capers in pdf...I will scan at work tomorrow & send to each email address.

Many thanks to Kim for making this possible....

Just to remind everyone, Kim sailed the Celebration last December....if anyone wants Capers after my August trip, I'll send them then, as well.

Just send me an email reminder about mid-August to remind me.;)

Capers are on the way to everyone who replied...hope it helps plan out the week (a little) ;)

That is fine we leave on the 26 of august.

For those who have asked for the Capers in PDF after I sent to the first group of requests, I won't be able to send them off until Wednesday, 8/2. Hope that's early enough; I have the files at work & am off until then.

Archived