Celebration Capers anyone?

ravyn97

Thank you so much for the Capers

You are so nice to do this

Hope you have a great time.

We leave on the 21st. Did you drive or fly and where did you stay.

Want to drive and park with shuttle

Janie

Kim initially sent me the Celebration Capers I shared with you...I just scanned them to .pdf files.

I'll be on the Celebration August 12th...if I remember each day, I plan on saving them & having them ready to send off to others.

This will give a more up-to-date view of the Celebration's daily schedules; perhaps there won't be much of a change since December 2005, though.

So glad Ravyn sent them in pdf to everyone! I don't have that capability -

I save all my Capers or whatever the cruise line calls them - then when I get the working-too-hard blues, I pull out my pictures and souvenirs and relive the fun!

Can't wait until our next crusie on the Holiday. We're fortunate enough to live within driving distance of 3-4 ports - Mobile is 4 hours away, New Orleans is 5 hours away, Jacksonville is 6 hours away, and Port Canaveral is 9 hours away -

So glad Ravyn sent them in pdf to everyone! I don't have that capability -

I save all my Capers or whatever the cruise line calls them - then when I get the working-too-hard blues, I pull out my pictures and souvenirs and relive the fun!

Can't wait until our next crusie on the Holiday. We're fortunate enough to live within driving distance of 3-4 ports - Mobile is 4 hours away, New Orleans is 5 hours away, Jacksonville is 6 hours away, and Port Canaveral is 9 hours away -

I think I will do this from now on, too. The only ports I live close enough to drive to (in my opinion) are Baltimore & Norfolk, VA.

I've used Norfolk twice and flew to Miami once.

I think I will try the Baltimore port soon ;)

I will definitely do a Celebration Review and scan the latest edition of the Capers, when I get back .... getting ever so close now ... August 12th ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived