Antigua Buggy Tour - Royal Caribbean?

Noreen411

Hi

Has anyone taken the Antigua Buggy Tour through Royal Caribbean?

A 3 hour tour limited to 12 people (6 buggys that look like Jeeps) with manual transmission. You drive around the island and stop at a beach?

Now that Royal's website doesn't show people's reviews of the excursions I booked it based on it sounding not overly crowded and fun to do.

Thank you in advance

Noreen

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I received an email from Royal Caribbean that the buggy tour we booked in Antigua was cancelled.

I am guessing maybe there wasn't enough interest.

I'm glad we found out now rather than the day we were arriving in Antigua

So back to the drawing board to come up with ideas of what to do in Antigua

Thank you

Noreen

Noreen our buggy trip for Jan 28 was cancelled also . I just called Antigua buggys and set up my life wn trip . Just go to Antigua buggys.com . We are a group of four.

Hi

Thank you for the advice, I didn't even think of it.

What time is the tour starting that you booked directly?

Through Royal it was supposed to start at 7:30

Thank you

Are tour starts at 10:20 at Antigua buggys . Set up for transportation to and from dock ,being picked up at 9:45 am . Ship leaves at 4pm ,so we are going to keep a eye on time very closely on the tour . When I tlked to Antigua buggys said tour is four hours and should be back to their building by 2:30 pm and it's a 15 to 20 minute drive back to port.

• 1 year later...
Are tour starts at 10:20 at Antigua buggys . Set up for transportation to and from dock ,being picked up at 9:45 am . Ship leaves at 4pm ,so we are going to keep a eye on time very closely on the tour . When I tlked to Antigua buggys said tour is four hours and should be back to their building by 2:30 pm and it's a 15 to 20 minute drive back to port.

This tour looks like so much fun! I've tried emailing the company a couple of times and haven't gotten a response. Before I submit my CC info on their site, I'd like to know if they charge for riders (kids under 16) and if there is an additional cost to be picked up from our port. Any ideas? TIA!

Yes first I emailed them and then called . I don’t know about not charging for kids under 16 . As we were 4 adults . And yes we did have to paid extra from them to pick us up from the port . They set it up and we just paid the taxi driver when he picked us up . Hope this helps

Yes first I emailed them and then called . I don’t know about not charging for kids under 16 . As we were 4 adults . And yes we did have to paid extra from them to pick us up from the port . They set it up and we just paid the taxi driver when he picked us up . Hope this helps

It does help, thanks. Did you enjoy the tour and would you recommend it?

• 3 weeks later...

Our ship docked very late due to earlier medical problem, but we were able to get black pineapple, went to Shirley Heights, The dockyard and had lunch at a local place. Saw more sights during the drive, but those were the prevalent places. They will work with you, and you can also add beach time if desired. All for only $30/pp. We emailed with Anique-but her sisters good too. Tell them Tina recommended them. Very good company[ATTACH]415039[/ATTACH][ATTACH]415040[/ATTACH]

Safe sailing