OX category Obstructed OV on Jade

lovebears

I'm looking for best location for 2 person Obstructed OV deck 8 on Jade. Do all OX on Jade have the double port hole windows? If so can you see out of double porthole windows or are they frosted that I've read about? Looking for obstructed picture window between life boats if that's possible? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Forums mobile app

I'm looking for best location for 2 person Obstructed OV deck 8 on Jade. Do all OX on Jade have the double port hole windows? If so can you see out of double porthole windows or are they frosted that I've read about? Looking for obstructed picture window between life boats if that's possible? Thanks in advance!

We had an obstructed OV on deck 8 on the Jade in May (#8088), and it did have the double windows and they were NOT frosted.

JzSz5o5z7xLYUq0guNtsL378nuSoyalkMGAMwjmndmflMdq4iIt5LAuigvu2eZzCmMOclWqGohJ4_DKPo73TggIKjyMW0jtIAgBM3Tw0JQ5CDiw_gT8WOlqf-V9nd8SBOHlunZa4FZUOUgpMICoh7YGIz7Z6HqJzJgXSgEnyzh9alzhPVlIrcSj__ivS-z-Kq7iOoFRN9TJVwjE59mq1ILCP955-iO_Bq7HkxpHFUscLVZlEXsnq-rtcJVMhlwb97q63pEWfJJb07CgnOh3cg_VFR5qFnT1bY22DkyQv284ymC4EyR_L-12X7xDYziMW1_zZG5JAvrbKNVpVgqjpZlRPASvKGQoRo-CFt3rMmUglPMyWZQZDf01W-5ibgRX85IvNSTozsdFMRghS3QOSfsz99th6fkrf6W4Cu8SGBi_fZt6X3t6ziQ7J6buDy6997PvRVyTZh5fS5yWyIyBz1QmL5TQAEixQ49no5y2bfXlNANSLXcj2eDjukiShZQfboiOYLiIMNbV-69LVSf31QiYQ0nuIxPHWvkWX5vBmJ34c_UlG9L2pZGAaw5M9RILmWB5_s9bQ1l3uT44-ViRUrYodJu_cbUesOJVLDgw=w1263-h947-no

bpnxivDu6x2Mie7aQPkJDlBvxtZCdiU_EUlFfQReGQ3kVUKY2GpMN4dGWtgiHOGuJXGTrj70Ld1o4KLifOAtzbUm0SUn1jC3iR_uaYwR7A6w5WovPcTR4glpfTw4keS3RhwA7iBXnYm-RFkcH7igKYSDUa-hPGa-LqUJkv4StnE6IAk-OlkhqJtHC0r5IDJecBX5F61zNpTltJvm5UNKI8TfiI271cw3aytBZRgnVdwa8KnQsMJmJuYOqWGrzr7Ugt8t5cWITi9jo1Sd_GBIIhNVSmODjizj8zfO_7D-UOozux1BNJRr5ulqh3Jsuk4iARYN_b_6QUvvICuuuaQd-HKPsEBv4_ScqUoqOouHTLBzPhxrSDhAXQej_YRoAxgPUF66Kw179vieKlsn--dCzuQ_ebqghxpZJwc8SgDMJE0PUcLCnYbcsVqzGU6m-hCXJXMchihgCtNULkcUosO7h8-WzZBrRRuqOh7FP7bV4KDzBpik-P9XBFyh62MuDUNiG22nDT6Grz7fdIexqX1CPrD6pfxwRpyao_YTJzM9Pdft5ObOQUiMAJ0xp5k8vedAwWT0tkG9RrcosHOq87TL5IDfT0bHaBY3_tMUb2o=w711-h947-no

Have OK booked it is not the sideways i wanted . They were all gone over a year out can we turn the bed around so the window is not at the head of the bed is there room to do this in cabin 8596 on the DAWN ? We love the sideways ones.Hoping someone will cancel before final payment witch is due July 28 .Our cruise is Oct 26 i keep checking every day. thanks

We have had the sideways on the Dawn before but they have them on a few others also the window is on the side of cabin makes the cabin look larger and feel bigger the window looks out to the lifeboats with some view of water they are on deck 8 great location near atrium.

We had an OB cabin and it was just fine, only be aware that the crew uses the stairs just below the boats quite often, so keep those curtains closed when you are dressing! There was one crew member ACTIVELY looking into one of our windows and he disappeared like a flash when he saw me coming out of the bathroom (fortunately for me, fully clothed.) I should have reported him.