Earthquake and where are the ships??

cburger100

Hey Sailor~~~~~Holidays Greetings to both of you!

The Spirit is in Ho Chi Minh and tomorrow in the South China Sea. The Legend and The Pride are in the Caribbean. The Pride is visiting Bequia today (one of my favorites) and The Legend is in Dominica.

Terrible news about the earthquake........my heart goes out to all that were affected. Hopefully the Spirit is safe.

Martita B.

I am out of town, so don't have access to my names, etc. However, as we left the Pride on the 19th, the Head Housekeeper and her husband, an Engineer, were headed to Thailand for a month's holiday. I wonder if anyone knows how to find out if they are ok?

Jane in PHL

Jane~~~~a big relief! I e-mailed Cathy on board the Pride and just heard from her.......Tori and Stein are fine. She called Tori yesterday. They are on the opposite side of Thailand and they are safe. In fact, she said that Dec. 26th was Stein's birthday and they had been "partying"........(I think that was the day of the earthquake/tidal wave)

All's well.......thank you for letting me know. Tori and I are good friends. She's a doll.

MB

Martha,

Thanks for the news about Tori and Stein! I had not heard of where they were going (not that I am all that familiar with the area).

You are right, they are both delightful..and sooo blonde that I think I need my sunglasses on when chatting with them!

Jane

Archived