Ephesis - Turkey

doctrd

Of Filming...hd Quality Is Very Good...crisp Colors And Detail...could Have Used A Little Text On Pics To Explain What We Are Looking At?...so Tell Me What's The Hankerchiefs All About On Wall??...great Angles Of Roman Inscriptions...caesar Was There I Guess?..

What Camera Did You Use?

Were You On Princess Or Celebrity Cruise?

Anywhoo...thanks For Posting!

Ralph And Marge In San Diego....virtual Tourists To Turkey!!

Hommebronze:

About the clarity of video, if you looked at video with the streaming, it is about half the real resolution. Downloaded version is 1080*720.

Thanks for the advise on captions. May need that for myself as I get older and 'forget'.....

We went on Princess..itenerary called Grand Mediteranian. Starts in Venice, goes to Athens, Kusadasi (Turkey), Mykonos, Istanbul, Naples, Rome, Florence, Marseille (France), and ends in Barcelona. Great stops, going to do it again next year. Can't find a better itenerary.

Those 'flags' are a wall at the House of Virgin Mary...they are prayers or requests from individuals for help from Virgin Mary.

The camera I used is a Sanyo HD1, which has been replaced by newer model that looks exactly the same as mine. Very small, and takes 5 mp stills with 10x zoom. Very easy to carry around. Video is very sharp in daylight, but poor in low light conditions. Also has poor image stabilization. But put it on a tripod and the video is amazing. Records on SD card, no tapes to mess with.

Check it out...

http://us.sanyo.com/entertainment/cameracorder/index.cfm?productID=1456

Well, if you have the time, I have a video of Venice. It's only available now on download, and it's a big file..almost a gig! Shot with same hi def camera, with photos added.

It will show you the water taxi ride into Venice from the airport, views of Venice early morning ( the BEST time to take photos), views from top of tower in St Marks Sq.

I am working on all the rest of the ports we visited (see above), be posting when they are ready.

http://files.filefront.com/Venice+in+Hi+Def/;8068031;;/fileinfo.html

Took A While To Download But Well Worth...i Felt Like I Was Right There With You In Canals....hd Is Great!

What Was Name Of Hotel You Stayed In Where It Looked Like You Exited Out A Window Onto A Waiting Water Taxi?

Almost Felt Pidgeon Drop On Me In Plaza!

Never Realized How Much The Venetians Have Borrowed Building Designs From Vegas;>))

• Administrators

Thanks for sharing your Kusadasi video with everyone here at Cruise Critic. We liked it so much, we are featuring it all this week on our homepage.

doctrd has won a "Cruise Critic Koozie"...you can win one too! Simply link your non-promotional video in this forum....who knows, yours may be the next to be featured on our homepage.

Thanks, doctrd, and check your e-mail,

Laura

Archived