Gem to Breakaway Conversions

lmcgrail

When I spoke with CAS this morning, they said the computers didn't seem to realize what they were doing when transferring our reservations. My reservation lost all the amenities, it's asking me for total payment last Janury, is charging me $1,300 less, which would be a great deal and they are crediting me $20 more than what I paid to pre-pay the gratuities. I've got all my documention and will call them on Monday and sure everything will work out.
I'm also booked through CAS. I'll give my guy a call Monday. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Imcgrail -- are they charging you the Haven price? We were booked on the Gem over Thanksgiving in a non haven 2 bedroom family suite and while I was excited when I saw that they moved us to the same cabin in the Haven, I wasn't happy when I saw they are charging us the Haven prices, 2x as much! Does anyone have any idea if this will change if I call them?

Wow, my SC (2 people) on the GEM ($8,907 cabin+inurance+package grat) was transfered on the Breakaway to an H4 ($16,946). Probably going to have to rethaink this cruise...

Same thing happened to me. I will try to call and see if they will change it -- I shouldn't be penalized because NCL decided to change the ship. On the other hand, it is the Haven. I am definitely not paying over $12000 for the cruise so if NCL doesn't change it, will go to Royal Caribbean.

Imcgrail -- are they charging you the Haven price? We were booked on the Gem over Thanksgiving in a non haven 2 bedroom family suite and while I was excited when I saw that they moved us to the same cabin in the Haven, I wasn't happy when I saw they are charging us the Haven prices, 2x as much! Does anyone have any idea if this will change if I call them?

Nope, our price stayed the same.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am on the repo cruise and our price stayed the same. But I am in an ocean view.

While I was on the phone with the rep, I inquired about a Spa Balcony and was quoted $10000 pp. The rep said that it has to be a mistake and to wait a few days for all the conversions to get done and glitches removed.

Okay, took a little while, but a wonderful lady named Tara helped me and got the price corrected (in their favor), made sure all my amenities were there and the pre-paid gratuities showed up. I did go into my reservation on MYNCL and everything is correct, but it is still not show amenities, but will deal with that later if they don't show up, as she said they were in her system. She said that those with CAS should call CAS (877-752-9625 and they should be able to help with any issues.

For those not booked through CAS, I'm sorry but they didn't give me a number for you to call. I would call the main NCL number and explain your issues.

I called on Sunday and they returned my call on Monday. I was assured that we would get the same cabin (which on Breakaway is located in the Haven only -- had a 2 bedroom family suite [sC] non-Haven booked on Gem) for the original price I had booked on Gem but he also did tell me it would take some time, this just happened and they have a lot of changes to make.

Hope this is correct -- Any suggestions on how long I should wait to see the change in myNCL before I call back? I am thinking a month or so -- cruise isn't for over a year so there's plenty of time.