Island Princess elite lounge area

Alberta54

Could someone tell me where the elite lounge is on this ship? I am used to it in Skywalkers nightclub on other ships but that doesn't exist on this ship. Is it still held from 5-7 pm each evening? Is there the usual featured appetizer each evening & drink specials? Thanks.

Could someone tell me where the elite lounge is on this ship? I am used to it in Skywalkers nightclub on other ships but that doesn't exist on this ship. Is it still held from 5-7 pm each evening? Is there the usual featured appetizer each evening & drink specials? Thanks.

It was held in the back corner of the Wheelhouse Bar. Everything was the same as usual.

I've seen reports of Island Princess using either half or the entire Explorer's Lounge for the P/E/S happy hour depending on how many of those are onboard. Though would be fine with me if the numbers were small enough on my upcoming Alaska cruise on Island to use Wheelhouse Bar--the layout and location of Wheelhouse on Coral and Island are better than the on other classes of ships (and I gather it was not affected by the past refits).

We were on the Island in January. It was in the Explorers Lounge. We just love to go and spend some quiet time there. If you are going soon - Tell Prince (He's the food guy) "HI". The staff was just wonderful and we enjoyed just passing time talking with them and other cruisers. The new drink menu was pulled during that cruise. Just order your normal drink (even soda pop) and enjoy the quiet space. They will serve WATER for no charge so don't shy away because you need to order. Enjoy whatever Princess offers even if it isn't much to some others.