Acadia Carriage Ride & Cadillac Mountain?

jackretired

The carriage rides I have taken at Acadia National Park were provided by Wildwood Stables http://www.acadiamagic.com/wildwood-stables.html & http://www.carriagesofacadia.com/index.html which is located inside ANP and would require bus transportation from the tender dock. The stables are located south of Jordon Pond, if you are familiar with the ANP.

Since the tour you're asking about includes a ride to the summit of Cadillac Mountain, you would just continue to Wildwood. Since I just read the description of the tour, you'll be doing the Park Loop Road first then approach WS from the south and then finish with the ride to the summit of Cadillac Mountain.

I've done 2 carriage rides, the Day Mountain Summit at sunset, great ride but froze my butt off :eek:, and the Cobblestone Bridge Tour of the Carriage Roads, good also and even better didn't freeze my butt off this time :D.

SBtS

I've done a lot of walking on the carriage roads which I really enjoy, but I have never done a carriage ride ... one of these days I will. Enjoy your visit.

Dress in layers as one never knows quite what the weather will be! Jan

Archived