Accessible Sky Suites (Constellation)

ellie84

Go to www.cruisedeckplans.com. Choose Connie or any of the M class ship and scroll down on the left to Sky Suite. Click on Handicap. It will list the cabin numbers and any with pictures will show there, and you can click on the pics to enlarge them. It is a pay site to view pics but he makes the HC cabin pics viewable by all. There is one cabin shown on Connie, three on Millie, two on Summit, and one on Infinity. EM

Go to www.cruisedeckplans.com. Choose Connie or any of the M class ship and scroll down on the left to Sky Suite. Click on Handicap. It will list the cabin numbers and any with pictures will show there, and you can click on the pics to enlarge them. It is a pay site to view pics but he makes the HC cabin pics viewable by all. There is one cabin shown on Connie, three on Millie, two on Summit, and one on Infinity. EM

Thank you so much for the instructions for the website, appreciate it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was in one last May. You can find photos on page 3 of this LIVE FROM thread I created: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2493173&page=3

Hey there, thank you so much for directing me to the photos! Don’t suppose that was 9123 was it? Is the balcony ridiculously small for a wheelchair user? Was the balcony easy to access from the cabin? Thanks again :)

Yes, it was 9123. The balcony was small depth-wise. A wheelchair could fit out there I would think. The issue is getting out there though as there is a hump you need to get over where the sliding door is. I remember thinking that it might be difficult for a wheelchair guest to get out there without assistance.

Yes, it was 9123. The balcony was small depth-wise. A wheelchair could fit out there I would think. The issue is getting out there though as there is a hump you need to get over where the sliding door is. I remember thinking that it might be difficult for a wheelchair guest to get out there without assistance.

Oh wow that is a coincidence! It is 9123 we will be sailing in very shortly! And yes that’s the impression the photos gave, that the balcony is very narrow depth wise and the issue with the hump :( which for a wheelchair user is not going to ideal!

We've had accessible sky suites twice on M-class ships, both times there was a metal ramp up to the sliding door. I don't recall whether there was a hump if you were coming from the balcony back into the room. As others have said, it is narrow in terms of depth.