Easter on Brilliance of the Seas

Hello! We will be cruising on April 1st, which is Easter on Brilliance of the Seas with a 9 year old and a 7 year old. Do you know if they will be doing an Easter Egg Hunt? I saw conflicting answers about different ships...so I wondered if anyone has been on Brilliance of the Seas during Easter to let me know. I was trying to figure out if I need to pack Easter stuff for the kids.

Thank you for your help!

Holly

Thanks for your response. I had read conflicting posts about it...some say that they do it and then on some cruises they didn't. Guess I will have to just wait and see and maybe come prepared with a few things for them just in case. We will be at sea all day so I was thinking they should be doing something in the kids club that day.

I think it might to some extent depend on the demographic of the passengers onboard. Easter is a Christian holiday and not celebrated by everyone. We once received a lovely card wishing us a Happy Easter which was fine because we do celebrate the holiday. I'm not sure how they knew this, however. :confused::)

Thanks for your response. I had read conflicting posts about it...some say that they do it and then on some cruises they didn't. Guess I will have to just wait and see and maybe come prepared with a few things for them just in case. We will be at sea all day so I was thinking they should be doing something in the kids club that day.

Remember it’s also Passover so it’s probable many passengers will not be interested in Easter celebrations.