Oasis Balcony

Poppy42

We've never cruised on a RCL mega ship before. We're thinking of the Oasis for our next cruise. How are the balcony cabins on deck six as far as being quiet - we get to bed around midnight Thanks

Should not be a problem, but I would prefer a deck with staterooms above and below.

Should not be a problem, but I would prefer a deck with staterooms above and below.

Tanks for your quick response. We would normally take a cabin with cabins above and below on a higher deck but we can get a good deal on a cruise in early January - last minute. Only balcony cabins were on deck 6.

Tanks for your quick response. We would normally take a cabin with cabins above and below on a higher deck but we can get a good deal on a cruise in early January - last minute. Only balcony cabins were on deck 6.

Then I'd go for it and try to get as close to one of the stair/elevator lobbies as possible.

We've never cruised on a RCL mega ship before. We're thinking of the Oasis for our next cruise. How are the balcony cabins on deck six as far as being quiet - we get to bed around midnight Thanks

We have sailed on Oasis 3 times. We always opt for a balcony cabin and stay on Deck 6 by the elevator and Boardwalk doors on the Starboard side as this ship. The 3 times we were on it, it docked Starboard side. It is up to the captain how he pulls in, but starboard seems to be the side it docks from other reviewers as well. Depends on the ports you are going and whether you want to see Ocean or the city. It is very convenient to the Promenade and Customer Relations on Deck 5 , Ice Rink, Jazz Club on Deck 4, up two to Deck 8 , Promenade Cafe and Specialty Restaurants. We love Deck 6 and never feel movement. Good Luck. I am sure you will love the balcony and Deck 6. ENJOY!!!